1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Zoombrowser

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by duber, Oct 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. duber

duber Thread Starter

I have ZoomBrowser and was trying to copy photos to folders and not it won't let me delete some folders; I get the following when I try: (" a folder you are trying to delete contains hidden files not supported by Zommbrowser EX. You will need to manually delte this folder and its contents.") I can find no information on how to "manually delete". Can anyone help????? Thanks so much!

2. etaf

etaf Moderator

First Name:
    Wayne
    go to the same folder using windows explorer and see what files are in the folder

is this a system folder at all ???

3. duber

duber Thread Starter

ETAF - THANK YOU!!!! I spent hours trying to delete these folders without any success. Your advice worked perfectly!!! Thank you so much. These were folders that I created to place photos in. Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!

4. etaf

etaf Moderator

First Name:
    Wayne
    your welcome glad to have helped (y)
    you can mark your thred solved - button at the top of the screen by your 1st post

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/756182

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice