Solved

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Faithful one

I want to thank everyone who has helped me work this MY MESS and being a Newbie!
I got rid of McAfee and installed AVG, I have spybot and hJT and adsgone 2004, zonealarmpro. I check for updates daily and scan daily! My system has been running MUCh better.

I still wish my resource/performance was a little better. But we are running a bit faster than before and NO VIRUS'! Yahoo!

AND I learned about MANY things!

Thanks so much. Now if i could just learn to read my HJT that would be great and I wouldn't have to bother y'all.

Thanks and WONDERFUL SITE!

Faithful One

Faithful one

Yes it is! I also am up to 71% on performance which is good compared to what it used to be! AND I so far, love AVG! Also, love adwares 6.0.
I am having a little trouble with spybot but I am sure we can figure it out!

I had to unistall and reinstall spybot...Then under the "morro" it says no mirror selected..then when I do up dates it says: Kolle.de Europe???

The language Ipicked was english so I use the down arror next to it and pick FXclips english. ALso...when I click on the shortcut , it automatically goes to the tray at the bottom and takes a few minutes to get to the main page. Weird, but can hopefully figure it out! We will see!

FAithful one

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online