1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Some emails are not reaching their recipients from Exchange Server 2000 HELP!

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by mickmorley, Sep 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mickmorley

mickmorley Thread Starter

Hi, I am hoping you guys can help me solve this problem.

We have Microsoft Exchange Server 2000 at our Organisation, it has been working great over the past couple of years, however, all of a sundden, in the past month, some (not all) emails which have been sent to some people in the organisation have not been reaching them.

This happens in two ways, some external parties cant email someone inside out organisation (when they were able to like last week), yet other people are able to...
    And also sometime when a continual email conversation is occuring, some replys do not rech their recipient inside out organisation.

Can someone please tell me why this is occuring, and how I can rectify it, its quite urgent as we are trying to get some important documents emails into us, yet they are not getting through. HELP! HELP HELP! Thankyou... It would be greatly appreciated...

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/165546

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice