1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Some help with email marketing please!

Discussion in 'Web Design & Development' started by tradesource, May 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. tradesource

tradesource Thread Starter

Hello Tech guys!
    to promote the affiliate product links is much more useful to build list and use email marketing, I'm hearing about landing page, capture page and squeeze page,, useful to build email marketing lists that will be an asset in the future,

My questions:
    1. What is the difference actually between each one of them?

2. I designed a basic landing using blogger, is there any way that I can get the visitor email directly to my email with out using email marketing paid service? I meant some script or codes that works to extract the visitor data [name, email] and submit them directly to my email, then the visitor will get access to the product's page?

3. sometimes, we surf website and suddenly a pop up screen appeared to cover the whole middle screen, asking us to insert name and email this is probably what is called squeeze page, how can I design and make that pop up page, then deliver the extracted data to my email?

As this beginning stage, I'm trying to learn all the tricks to get some solid experience to understand every step of the sales funnel mechanism, how things really work, or what they call it where the magic happen,
    Thank you very much for the help, and looking to hear from you soon!

2. Sponsor

3. JiminSA

JiminSA

They are all the same thing, a "honeypot page" would be a better desciption IMHO;)
    Yes, this link should help, I hope ...
    try this link

4. JiminSA

JiminSA

You would do that, by using some php upon the user's successful application. I can't think how you could do it otherwise:(

5. MikeCartwright

MikeCartwright

The best way is to build a list organically by providing relevant content. Write informative articles, create an eBook, or give away free stuff. These are some good reasons for prospects to give their emails. It might take a longer period of time, but the result would be better. It is like asking permission. Besides that, your email marketing strategy will be more effective as they have initial knowledge about your business/company.

6. PaulineGreening

PaulineGreening

I agree with this a lot. Being the person on the other end, think about what would work for you to give out your email the same way that you'd ask your prospects.

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1190215