1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Some kind of virus or Malware

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by brookdad09, Feb 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brookdad09

brookdad09 Thread Starter

Hi,

Ok so I had a virus on my old computer so I did my standard fix of wiping and re installing windows. And after installing windows on initial start up, randomly my middle and left mouse button would spam/ghost press extremely fast. This would cause anything my mouse came across to open x10+ instances of whatever my mouse came across, cause all my tabs in browser to open in new tab and close when i click on them, also it would happen in game. So after trying a lot of things I was told on here i had the money and wanted to upgrade so I built a new computer. I bought all new parts (didn't use any pieces from my old pc, not even keyboard or mouse), installed windows, installed drivers, then the first time i connected to the internet BAM there it goes same thing as the old computer middle and left click button being spammed/ghost clicked rapidly. I am using a new mouse.keyboard, I moved so now i have a new internet service provider (had charter now have at&t), and a whole new pc. I can't do anything on my computer, sometimes i can't even turn it off with out pulling the plug. I have no idea what it is or how its possible I've been told by everyone i asked that they have no idea what it is.with the exception of this forum every time i put this out there all i get is "stop trolling" and "this is not possible Noob". I'm begining to think is some kind of something allowing someone to mess with my computer but i have no idea. By the way I'm Using Windows 8.1 64. Hope someone can help. Thanks

Not sure if this is allowed, if not sorry I'll delete it. The link is to a youtube video i just posted of what happens when it "goes crazy". It's kinda hard to see since soo much is happening. So what happens is the mouse starts ghost clicking and I don't touch anything just move the mouse around. What happens is it opens 100+ tabs of google chrome, 25+ tabs for the file icon. and a bunch of others. The screen keeps going black because it keeps loading Diablo 3. Hope this helps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZmX8mnX01w

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1143225

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice