1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

some sort of sound booster/speaker

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by sean9461, Oct 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. sean9461

sean9461 Thread Starter

Hi, i have a CECT Iphone clone details here: http://cectp168review.blogspot.com/
    Sorry i cannot find a better site with information and specs.
    Also, if i am breaking the sites rules by talking about clones i am really sorry and a moderator delete this thread.

Now the question:

Simply, i have this phone and i want it for the music...
    Is there somesort of portable amplifier or some portable speaker that i can plug into the earphone slot ( i think its the same earphone socket as the real iphone ) so that i can play the music very loud through this.

It must not have to be plugged into the mains because it has to be portable.

Thanks for help any suggestions are greatly apreciated.

2. BG-0

BG-0

3. sean9461

sean9461 Thread Starter

Sorry, i should know better than this, what a stupid question.
    Thats what i get for asking a question when i have just woken up.

Thanks.

4. sean9461

sean9461 Thread Starter

Oh, i think the way the are plugged in are differant to mine, il take an image of my headphone jack, and maybe someone knows of any hardware?

Thanks again.

5. BG-0

BG-0

If you post a pic, put a measure on the jack, to see the diameter on the hole.

6. sean9461

sean9461 Thread Starter

I just found that my camera isnt working for some reason, so i searched google for the "cect p168 iphone headphone jack" and read that it is no standard jack.
    Infact it doesnt have a hole or a diamiter, its more rectangular.
    great. I doubt there will be speakers for it...

maybe someone knows about this iphone clone and has any information on external speakers.

Thanks.

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/756959

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice