Some Very, Very Sad News

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
Many of you know jimi, since he used to post a lot in Random. I, along with Mark (flrman1) had hoped to meet up with jimi while we were attending the MVP conference in Seattle, but timing and location just didn't work out.

On Christmas eve he was involved in an accident.

I post this only so that everyone can keep him in their thoughts during what will be some tough times ahead. Not only for jimi, but for the other family involved :(

http://www.nwcn.com/statenews/washington/stories/NW_122805WABtacomahitrunDS.21f4851a.html

I'm sorry to hear that Candy. My heart goes out to everyone involved in this tragedy .
I'm somewhat confused here so please help me out. Is Jimi and James L. Anderson the same person?

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
Yes. Sorry, I guess my post wasn't very clear.

I know many folks here know jimi and know his real name as well.

My bad :eek:

I am so sorry to read this and my heart goes out to all those involved... I have first hand experience as someone close to my family was the driver in an accident quite similar to this one.

I hope that anyone who reads the article will heed it's message. If you drink, don't drive because honestly it could happen to anyone that is willing to make the choice to get behind the wheel of a vehicle after drinking..

My heart goes out to everyone involved, I like Jimi, but there is NO excuse for driving when drinking!

I would like to add that jimi needs support. No matter what he did or what is speculated he did, no one here knows the all the facts or will ever know all the facts (you certainly don't get it from the newspapers or Internet). So please just let's just keep this thread limited to offering encouragement/condolences etc. and not discuss the actual incident. Please PM amongst yourselves if you want to discuss details. I would request that personal information about jimi be kept out of this thread. His name is already known of course from the newspaper article and it is public record.

Please--do not start rumors or innuendos or anything else in this thread. Thank you in advance for your understanding of a very delicate and tragic situation for all involved, including jimi and of course his family and the family of the boy.

jimi--my thoughts are with you. I think apropos in this situation is a line from the movie "Wallstreet" and that is when a man is forced to look into the abyss of despair, he finds out what kind of man he truly is. I pray that you find something good when you search your soul and find a way to reconcile this matter in your heart.

eggplant43

A True Heart and Soul - Gone But Never Forgotten
Mulder said:
jimi--my thoughts are wish you. I think apropos in this situation is a line from the movie "Wallstreet" and that is when a man is forced to look into the abyss of despair, he finds out what kind of man he truly is. I pray that you find something good when you search your soul and find a way to reconcile this matter in your heart.
I can only echo what you have so eloquently quoted here. This is so painful to me, my heart hurts as I've always called you brother. I hope that you'll be able to read this, and know the love and support that is here for you. As others have said, my heart goes out to everyone involved.

Shadow Bea

Cherished forever in our hearts
Mulder said:
when a man is forced to look into the abyss of despair, he finds out what kind of man he truly is. I pray that you find something good when you search your soul and find a way to reconcile this matter in your heart.
I too will echo Mulders quote on this. My thoughts and prayers are with you Jimi and for the family and mother of the little boy. I am so very sorry.

I don't know if Jimi will be able to read this for a long time, but I will see to it that he does eventually. I haven't talked to him since Sunday morning, unfortunatley. I do know that this place and many of you are very special to him and that he appreciates all of your good thoughts. He used to talk to me about it all the time.
Accidents are accidents and bad things happen to good people. Unfortunately, that is part of life, pain and joy together. We don't understand the whys but have to try to do the best that we can to go on. My hope is that Jimi, who has a good heart, will find a way to help others and make his life and this loss meaningful. He has to get well first, if he can, but something good can come from this I hope.

Thank-you.

AK

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online