1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Someone else's name prints on my email

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by JustMeToo, Apr 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JustMeToo

JustMeToo Thread Starter

I have been passed a computer from another employee. Now when I print my email, it prints her name. Is there a way to change that in Outlook, not OE? Thanks for any help!!!

2. MustBNuts

MustBNuts

You don't indicate which version, but have you tried Tools>Email Accounts...? Also, it sounds as if the computer still has all her account info...did anyone change any of it? If her name is on it, what about her return email address, etc?

Also, you may want to speak to your IT person/department because there will probably be a few applications that may do this to you....

MBN

3. Miz

Miz

If I'm understanding the question correctly, in Outlook 2000, go to Tools>Accounts, double click on the account you're using and change the information in the appropriate boxes (Name and, probably, email address) from hers to yours. Click OK.

Other versions of Outlook should be similar.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/222867

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice