Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Need Help Connecting Second Monitor

490 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  nd127ao 
#1 ·
I feel so lost. I’ve done this before but it’s been a while. I want to connect a second monitor to my pc. Both of my monitors have Vga, DVI, and one other port but my pc only has VGA. I brought a VGA splitter. Both monitors come on it’s just that when I go in to configure the monitors the second one is not detecting. I’m sure I need a different cord but just not sure which one. I want to be able to have different things on each monitor if that helps with what I’ll be doing. Any help will be gratefully appreciated.

#5 ·
I feel so lost. I've done this before but it's been a while. I want to connect a second monitor to my pc. Both of my monitors have Vga, DVI, and one other port but my pc only has VGA. I brought a VGA splitter. Both monitors come on it's just that when I go in to configure the monitors the second one is not detecting. I'm sure I need a different cord but just not sure which one. I want to be able to have different things on each monitor if that helps with what I'll be doing. Any help will be gratefully appreciated.
If your computer has a USB3 interface this should work:
USB to VGA Adapter, 1080P Multi-Display Video Converter for Laptop Desktop PC to Monitor
https://www.amazon.com/Adapter-Mult...s&qid=1624139556&s=pc&sr=1-6&ts_id=3015403011

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.