1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Someone to chat with?

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by SnowLeo121, Jan 25, 2011.

Advertisement
  1. SnowLeo121

SnowLeo121 Thread Starter

Just looking for people who want to talk. xD

Anyone else out there artists or writers? How about anyone obsessed with wolves like I am?

Or just ask a question and maybe a convo will be started. XD

2. Lichemperor

Lichemperor

Huski's are wolves that you can cuddle ^^

3. SnowLeo121

Yes, they are. xD I would love to have a Husky one of these days. When I went to pick up our dog from the groomers, there was a tan Husky in a crate. She was jealous that my dog got to get out and she didn't, so she started talking! Not barking, I mean talking. This half-howl-half-yowling sound. It was so cute!

4. katonca

katonca

I'm not real good at chatting (too slow on the old keyboard :D) but thought I'd say hello. :)

5. SnowLeo121

Hello to you too! Thanks for stopping by :)

6. dotty999

dotty999

First Name:
    Dotty
    I had a Samoyed for a short time, unfortunately she was stolen from me and since then I've had cats,I would have loved another dog as I've had several before including a Red Setter,aka an Irish setter, they're as mad as a bag of frogs! she used to drag my washing off the line and deposit it in the dirt! she was a wonderful companion for 15 years .. I've since had 2 cats, Cassie who was a lovely girl and Jake who was thought to be a bad boy until he came to me, they grew to love each other but sadly I've lost them both..

I recently acquired a cheeky tortoiseshell cat who seems to have me wrapped around her little finger or should I say paw:rolleyes: she's helped me tremendously to heal some of the pain of losing Cassie recently, if people don't like pets then they aren't my kinda people..

7. katonca

katonca

Now here's a chatter'er. I could chat with Dot all day. Hope all is well Dotty :)

8. dotty999

dotty999

First Name:
    Dotty
    aww thanks Dave, ditto!:)

9. SnowLeo121

"Mad as a bag of frogs"...I like that. xD

I'm so sorry that your dog was stolen...it's a shame people resort to doing things like that. =/ And I LOVE cats and wish I could have one, but currently it isn't an option right now. I'm also sorry that you've lost your cats. I know it's hard to lose pets. I'll pray for you.

My grandmother once had a 22-pound cat named Fluffy (very appropriate), and some people in my family say this cat was possessed. My mom called her name and the cat hissed at her...and she did this three times! She had a habit of attacking my grandmother's leg when she wasn't paid attention to...we eventually had to give her up for adoption for this reason =/

We currently have a tiny Shih-Tzu dog I call Catdog...for the reason her name is Neko, which is Japanese for "cat". xD She acts a bit like a cat too...she'll chase your hands and loves to attack people's feet.

10. katonca

katonca

Was Fluffy a Maine Coon cat? They're huge cats.

11. Noyb

Noyb Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Jay
    Want an animated Avatar ??
    bill.gif
    a Happy computer has a Mouse in one hand and a Cat in the other ..
    This Maine Coon's 24 pounds.

Attached Files:

• 782.jpg
      782.jpg
      File size:
      94.4 KB
      Views:
  12. Noyb

Noyb Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Jay
    I've been trying to think how I could animate SnowLeo121's Avatar ..
    This is all I could think of ...
    595.gif

13. DarqueMist

DarqueMist

Think tongue :p

14. Noyb

Noyb Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Jay
    I did think about Barking .. But decided against that .. :D
    596.gif
    My other hand was getting nervous

15. SnowLeo121

Aw, you guys are nice! Thanks for animating my avatar! I love the blinking one! :D

And actually, katonca, she was Maine Coon/Siamese. Made for a very pretty wad of cat. XD

16. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/976999

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice