Something is stealing my bandwidth...I promise to follow instructions to a "T"!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

momo034

Hi, I kindof feel bad asking people to give me their time to help me with this problem, before I posted I did my own research and would have tried to fix it on my own but seems that someone with more knoweldge needs to look at the results of different tests being done so...Im hoping someone here can help.

Every computer in my house is getting about 45mbs download, except mine, which gets about 5mbs. Im guessing I am infected with something. I do have a couple programs installed that I got from torrent (Photoshop, Acrobat, and a couple others). In retrospect was probably a bad idea.

I am running windows 8.1

I have Webroot Antivirus which is always running.

I would really appreciate any help. Many thanks,

Jordan

PS: below is my system info (strangly it says my virsu protection is Panda disabled...I had that a while ago but uninstalled it, fo a while I have had Webroot and just checked, it seems to be running.

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 8.1, 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU N2815 @ 1.86GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 55 Stepping 3
Processor Count: 2
RAM: 3966 Mb
Graphics Card: Intel(R) HD Graphics, 2047 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 455320 MB, Free - 102916 MB;
Motherboard: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC., X200MA
Antivirus: Panda Free Antivirus, Disabled

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts