(Something went wrong Please try again error) android

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

speedy78

I have a Samsung Galaxy S10e and I've been having this problem since last week. While on Facebook, I try to enter the groups I am in and I either get a blank loading screen or "Something went wrong Please try again" error. It also does this when I try and check my notifications. I've cleared the cache and data numerous times, restarted the device, uninstalled the Facebook update then updated it, and even done a factory reset on the device. The weird thing is I logged in using another account and never got the error once. Thinking it might be the device, I logged in with my old phone and got the same error. I also logged into the other account on the old phone with no problems. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Attachments

I have a Samsung Galaxy S10e and I've been having this problem since last week. While on Facebook, I try to enter the groups I am in and I either get a blank loading screen or "Something went wrong Please try again" error. It also does this when I try and check my notifications. I've cleared the cache and data numerous times, restarted the device, uninstalled the Facebook update then updated it, and even done a factory reset on the device. The weird thing is I logged in using another account and never got the error once. Thinking it might be the device, I logged in with my old phone and got the same error. I also logged into the other account on the old phone with no problems. Any ideas would be appreciated.
Since the error message you indicated you are getting on the Android Facebook app for your Samsung Galaxy 510e and even on your old phone but not with your other account, an account conflict may be occurring. First try changing the email address of one of your Facebook accounts to a different one. If the problem still persists, you will have to email the Facebook Help Center regarding the issue. They should be able to resolve account issues of members. Here is the link to Facebook's Help Center.
https://www.facebook.com/help/186570224871049

It would be a good idea to provide screenshots of the error when possible upon contacting Facebook.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online