1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Something's happened to my computer

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by Addibro, Sep 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Addibro

Addibro Thread Starter

Hi all!

Recently, some connection problems occurred with different functions on my computer. For example:

1. It takes more than 2 mins for my internet connection to get up (using cable)

2. My printer is connected using Wifi. I have to reconnect it every time I want to use it, manually, I didn't have to do that before. Same thing when I try to connect with my bank, using a external devise, connected via USB.

4. When logged into my Outlook/Hotmail, I just can't open my mail more than once! Second time I want to open a mail it just loads and loads..

This is making my go crazy..[​IMG]

Thanks a million for help!

Regards Andreas

2. ETech7

ETech7

You'd have to provide more details on your network setup, at least. Describe your point 1 in more detail.
    But for starters you can try to run updates and check for malware , if possible.

3. Addibro

Addibro Thread Starter

Hi!

Thanks for answering so fast.

I fixed the problem, I think. I installed Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and it found around 800 bad files. I removed those, and things started to work. The big fish in this drama was the QOV6-malware, I think, maybe you heard of it?

One thing is still there though: my home page is http://www.qvo6.com/?utm_source=b&u...001-1CH164_W1F2CEEFXXXXW1F2CEEF&ts=1378930370 and I can't change it. I tried to change it manually, clean it with some software, but I just wont go away..

Thanks again!

4. ETech7

ETech7

Welcome.

Is it in all your browsers (if you have few), or which one you use?

5. Addibro

Addibro Thread Starter

Yes, both chrome and explorer. But I use only explorer right now, I used chrome when this happened.

6. ETech7

ETech7

When right click chrome shortcut and go to properties, what's under Target?

7. blues_harp28

blues_harp28 Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

You may still be infected depending on what Malwarebytes found.
    Start Malwarebytes again.
    Click on the Logs Tab.
    Highlight the scan log entry.
    Click - Open.
    The scan log will appear in Notepad.
    Copy and paste it in your next post.
    ======
    Download AdwCleaner to your desktop.
    Click on the Download Now button and save it to your desktop.

NOTE: If using Internet Explorer and you get an alert that stops the program downloading click on Tools > Smartscreen Filter > Turn off Smartscreen Filter then click on OK in the box that opens. Then click on the link again.

Close any browsers that may be open - double click on the ADWCleaner icon on your desktop

Click on the Scan button - accept any prompts that appear and allow it to run.
    When that is done click on the Report button, again accept any prompts that appear.
    Allow it to reboot your system.
    The report will appear on your desktop - Copy and Paste it into your next post.
    ===
    NOTE:
    If you are using Avira [Antivir Webguard] as your Anti-Virus, please read the instructions at
    Bleepingcomputer before using AdwCleaner.
    ======
    Download Security Check by screen317 from.
    http://screen317.spywareinfoforum.org/
    Or
    http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/securitycheck/

Save it to your Desktop.
    Double click the install icon.
    If using Vista or Win 7 - right click the icon - run as Administrator
    A command Prompt window will open.
    Let it scan the Pc - press any key when asked.
    It should now open in Notepad.
    Copy and Paste the result of the scan in the reply box below.

The saved log will be called checkup.txt.

8. Addibro

Addibro Thread Starter

Hah... Ok, here is the log from Malwarebytes:

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (Trial) 1.75.0.1300
    www.malwarebytes.org
    Database version: v2013.09.11.04
    Windows 7 Service Pack 1 x64 NTFS
    Internet Explorer 10.0.9200.16635
    Andreas :: AGAMEMNON [administrator]
    Protection: Enabled
    2013-09-11 15:18:37
    mbam-log-2013-09-11 (15-18-37).txt
    Scan type: Quick scan
    Scan options enabled: Memory | Startup | Registry | File System | Heuristics/Extra | Heuristics/Shuriken | PUP | PUM
    Scan options disabled: P2P
    Objects scanned: 261625
    Time elapsed: 1 minute(s), 49 second(s)
    Memory Processes Detected: 5
    C:\ProgramData\BrowserDefender\2.6.1562.221\{c16c1ccb-1111-4e5c-a2f3-533ad2fec8e8}\BrowserDefender.exe (PUP.Optional.PerformerSoft.A) -> 6444 -> Delete on reboot.
    C:\ProgramData\BrowserDefender\2.6.1562.221\{c16c1ccb-1111-4e5c-a2f3-533ad2fec8e8}\BrowserDefender.exe (PUP.Optional.PerformerSoft.A) -> 6588 -> Delete on reboot.
    C:\ProgramData\eSafe\eGdpSvc.exe (PUP.Optional.Esafe.A) -> 2060 -> Delete on reboot.
    C:\Program Files (x86)\diamondata\updatediamondata.exe (PUP.Optional.DiamonData.A) -> 5760 -> Delete on reboot.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\QuickShare.exe (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> 2568 -> Delete on reboot.
    Memory Modules Detected: 35
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\MACTrackBarLib.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.ExceptionHandling.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Logging.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\Smartbar.GUI.Controls.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\Smartbar.GUI.Docking.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\Smartbar.GUI.MainClient.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\Smartbar.GUI.Multimedia.Loader.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\Smartbar.Infrastructure.BusinessEntities.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\Smartbar.Infrastructure.Core.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\Smartbar.Infrastructure.EventManager.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\Smartbar.Infrastructure.Plugins.Base.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\Smartbar.Infrastructure.Plugins.ChromeLocalPlugin.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\Smartbar.Infrastructure.Plugins.DefaultBrowser.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\Smartbar.Infrastructure.Plugins.FireFoxLocalPlugin.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\Smartbar.Infrastructure.Plugins.InternetExplorerLocalPlugin.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\Smartbar.Infrastructure.Plugins.ShareManagerLocalPlugin.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\Smartbar.Infrastructure.Utilities.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\Smartbar.Personalization.BusinessEntities.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\Smartbar.Personalization.BusinessLogic.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\Smartbar.Personalization.Common.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\Smartbar.Personalization.Settings.UserSettingsManager.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\Smartbar.Resources.AutomaticUpdates.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\Smartbar.Resources.HistoryAndStatsWrapper.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\Smartbar.Resources.LanguageSettings.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\Smartbar.Resources.NetSeer.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\Smartbar.Resources.ProcessDownMonitor.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\Smartbar.Resources.SetBrowsersSettings.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\Smartbar.Resources.SetBrowsersSettingsAutoUpdater.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\Smartbar.Resources.SideBySide.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\Smartbar.Resources.SocialNetsSharer.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\Smartbar.Resources.Utilities.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\SmartbarInternetExplorerBHO.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\SmartbarInternetExplorerExtension.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Program Files (x86)\diamondata\diamondataBHO.dll (PUP.Optional.Diamonddata) -> Delete on reboot.
    C:\ProgramData\BrowserDefender\2.6.1562.221\{c16c1ccb-1111-4e5c-a2f3-533ad2fec8e8}\BrowserDefender.dll (PUP.Optional.BrowserDefender.A) -> Delete on reboot.
    Registry Keys Detected: 39
    HKCR\AppID\{C26644C4-2A12-4CA6-8F2E-0EDE6CF018F3} (PUP.Optional.Delta.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKCR\AppID\{CA5CAA63-B27C-4963-9BEC-CB16A36D56F8} (PUP.Optional.MySearchDial.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKCR\CLSID\{055af109-de93-4160-bcfc-7da70ecaa020} (PUP.Optional.Diamonddata) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKCR\TypeLib\{6E603A94-3C5C-411A-9BB0-EC3B55C21B61} (PUP.Optional.Diamonddata) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKCR\Interface\{1007975E-B3AC-462B-A3EC-F6A2EBA8C36F} (PUP.Optional.Diamonddata) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{055AF109-DE93-4160-BCFC-7DA70ECAA020} (PUP.Optional.Diamonddata) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{055AF109-DE93-4160-BCFC-7DA70ECAA020} (PUP.Optional.Diamonddata) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{055AF109-DE93-4160-BCFC-7DA70ECAA020} (PUP.Optional.Diamonddata) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKCR\CLSID\{1AA60054-57D9-4F99-9A55-D0FBFBE7ECD3} (PUP.Optional.BrowseFox.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKCR\CLSID\{31AD400D-1B06-4E33-A59A-90C2C140CBA0} (PUP.Optional.QuickShare.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKCR\IESmartBar.BHO (PUP.Optional.QuickShare.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{31AD400D-1B06-4E33-A59A-90C2C140CBA0} (PUP.Optional.QuickShare.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{31AD400D-1B06-4E33-A59A-90C2C140CBA0} (PUP.Optional.QuickShare.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{31AD400D-1B06-4E33-A59A-90C2C140CBA0} (PUP.Optional.QuickShare.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKCR\CLSID\{4AA46D49-459F-4358-B4D1-169048547C23} (PUP.Optional.BrowseFox.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKCR\CLSID\{D40753C7-8A59-4C1F-BE88-C300F4624D5B} (PUP.Optional.MySearchDial.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKCR\TypeLib\{C292AD0A-C11F-479B-B8DB-743E72D283B0} (PUP.Optional.MySearchDial.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKCR\esrv.mysearchdialESrvc.1 (PUP.Optional.MySearchDial.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKCR\esrv.mysearchdialESrvc (PUP.Optional.MySearchDial.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKCR\CLSID\{DF84E609-C3A4-49CB-A160-61767DAF8899} (PUP.Optional.WebCake.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKCR\Interface\{DF84E609-C3A4-49CB-A160-61767DAF8899} (PUP.Optional.WebCake.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{219046AE-358F-4CF1-B1FD-2B4DE83642A8} (PUP.Optional.MySearchDial.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKCR\TypeLib\{DCABB943-792E-44C4-9029-ECBEE6265AF9} (PUP.Optional.Smart) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKCR\Interface\{3408AC0D-510E-4808-8F7B-6B70B1F88534} (PUP.Optional.Smart) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\WsysSvc (PUP.Optional.Esafe.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WsysControl (PUP.Optional.Esafe.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Update diamondata (PUP.Optional.DiamonData.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKCU\SOFTWARE\DataMngr_Toolbar (PUP.Optional.DataMngr.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKCU\SOFTWARE\DealPlyLive (PUP.Optional.DealPly.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKCU\Software\1ClickDownload (PUP.Optional.1ClickDownload.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKCU\Software\DataMngr (PUP.Optional.DataMngr.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKCU\Software\diamondata (PUP.Optional.diamondata.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKCU\Software\BabSolution\Updater (PUP.Optional.Babylon.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\bProtectSettings (PUP.Optional.BProtector.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKCU\SOFTWARE\MYSEARCHDIAL (PUP.Optional.MySearchDial.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKLM\SOFTWARE\DealPlyLive (PUP.Optional.DealPly.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKLM\SOFTWARE\qvo6Software (PUP.Optional.qvo6.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKLM\SOFTWARE\InstallCore\mysearchdial (PUP.Optional.MySearchDial.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{15D2D75C-9CB2-4efd-BAD7-B9B4CB4BC693} (PUP.Optional.BrowserDefender.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    Registry Values Detected: 5
    HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main|bProtector Start Page (PUP.BProtector) -> Data: http://www2.delta-search.com/?babsr...5D641E97&affID=123511&tt=080913_ctrl&tsp=5000 -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes|bProtectorDefaultScope (PUP.BProtector) -> Data: {0ECDF796-C2DC-4d79-A620-CCE0C0A66CC9} -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run|Browser Infrastructure Helper (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Data: C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\QuickShare.exe startup -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKCU\Software\mysearchdial|TM (PUP.Optional.MySearchDial.A) -> Data: 0102 -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\WsysSvc|ImagePath (PUP.Optional.Esafe.A) -> Data: C:\ProgramData\eSafe\eGdpSvc.exe -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    Registry Data Items Detected: 4
    HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main|Start Page (Hijack.StartPage) -> Bad: (http://www.qvo6.com/?utm_source=b&u...001-1CH164_W1F2CEEFXXXXW1F2CEEF&ts=1378905430) Good: (http://www.google.com) -> Quarantined and repaired successfully.
    HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main|Default_Page_URL (Hijack.StartPage) -> Bad: (http://www.qvo6.com/?utm_source=b&u...001-1CH164_W1F2CEEFXXXXW1F2CEEF&ts=1378905430) Good: (http://www.google.com) -> Quarantined and repaired successfully.
    HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main|Default_Page_URL (Hijack.StartPage) -> Bad: (http://www.qvo6.com/?utm_source=b&u...001-1CH164_W1F2CEEFXXXXW1F2CEEF&ts=1378905430) Good: (http://www.google.com) -> Quarantined and repaired successfully.
    HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main|Start Page (Hijack.StartPage) -> Bad: (http://www.qvo6.com/?utm_source=b&u...001-1CH164_W1F2CEEFXXXXW1F2CEEF&ts=1378905430) Good: (http://www.google.com) -> Quarantined and repaired successfully.
    Folders Detected: 60
    C:\ProgramData\DealPlyLive (PUP.Optional.DealPly.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\ProgramData\DealPlyLive\Update (PUP.Optional.DealPly.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\ProgramData\DealPlyLive\Update\Log (PUP.Optional.DealPly.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Roaming\Dealply (PUP.Optional.DealPly.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Roaming\Dealply\UpdateProc (PUP.Optional.DealPly.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Program Files (x86)\DealPlyLive (PUP.Optional.DealPly.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Program Files (x86)\DealPlyLive\CrashReports (PUP.Optional.DealPly.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\ProgramData\Tarma Installer (PUP.Optional.Tarma.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\ProgramData\Tarma Installer\{361E80BE-388B-4270-BF54-A10C2B756504} (PUP.Optional.Tarma.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\ProgramData\Tarma Installer\{361E80BE-388B-4270-BF54-A10C2B756504}\Cache (PUP.Optional.Tarma.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Roaming\BabSolution (PUP.Optional.BabSolution.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Roaming\BabSolution\CR (PUP.Optional.BabSolution.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Roaming\BabSolution\Shared (PUP.Optional.BabSolution.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\amfclgbdpgndipgoegfpkkgobahigbcl (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\amfclgbdpgndipgoegfpkkgobahigbcl\CSS (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\amfclgbdpgndipgoegfpkkgobahigbcl\images (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\amfclgbdpgndipgoegfpkkgobahigbcl\JS (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\amfclgbdpgndipgoegfpkkgobahigbcl\PublisherImages (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\ar (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\Configs (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\de (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\es (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\fr (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\he (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\[email protected] (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\[email protected]\chrome (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\[email protected]\chrome\images (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\[email protected]\chrome\PublisherImages (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\[email protected]\components (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\it (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\nl (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\pt (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\ru (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\tr (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\Configs (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Roaming\Babylon (PUP.Optional.Babylon.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Temp\Smartbar (PUP.Optional.Linkury.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Program Files (x86)\diamondata (PUP.Optional.DiamonData.A) -> Delete on reboot.
    C:\ProgramData\BrowserDefender\2.6.1562.221 (PUP.Optional.BrowserDefender.A) -> Delete on reboot.
    C:\ProgramData\BrowserDefender\2.6.1562.221\{c16c1ccb-1111-4e5c-a2f3-533ad2fec8e8} (PUP.Optional.BrowserDefender.A) -> Delete on reboot.
    C:\ProgramData\BrowserDefender\2.6.1562.221\{c16c1ccb-1111-4e5c-a2f3-533ad2fec8e8}\FirefoxExtension (PUP.Optional.BrowserDefender.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\ProgramData\BrowserDefender\2.6.1562.221\{c16c1ccb-1111-4e5c-a2f3-533ad2fec8e8}\traking_settings (PUP.Optional.BrowserDefender.A) -> Delete on reboot.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\ServicesPlugins (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\DistributionFiles (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\DistributionFiles\Configs (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\DistributionFiles\Profiles (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\DistributionFiles\RollBack (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\DistributionFiles\RollBack\Profiles (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\QuickShare.exe_StrongName_vuedtbpoockmp1sq45awfxuouevabx0i (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\QuickShare.exe_StrongName_vuedtbpoockmp1sq45awfxuouevabx0i\1.90.60.12091 (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Roaming\mysearchdial (PUP.Optional.MySearchDial.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Roaming\mysearchdial\icons_2.2.4.731 (PUP.Optional.MySearchDial.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Roaming\mysearchdial\UpdateProc (PUP.Optional.MySearchDial.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\DealPlyLive (PUP.Optional.DealPly.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\DealPlyLive\CrashReports (PUP.Optional.DealPly.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    Files Detected: 929
    C:\ProgramData\BrowserDefender\2.6.1562.221\{c16c1ccb-1111-4e5c-a2f3-533ad2fec8e8}\traking_settings\03 (PUP.Optional.BrowserDefender.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\ProgramData\BrowserDefender\2.6.1562.221\{c16c1ccb-1111-4e5c-a2f3-533ad2fec8e8}\traking_settings\10 (PUP.Optional.BrowserDefender.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\ProgramData\BrowserDefender\2.6.1562.221\{c16c1ccb-1111-4e5c-a2f3-533ad2fec8e8}\traking_settings\11 (PUP.Optional.BrowserDefender.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\ProgramData\BrowserDefender\2.6.1562.221\{c16c1ccb-1111-4e5c-a2f3-533ad2fec8e8}\traking_settings\12 (PUP.Optional.BrowserDefender.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\ProgramData\BrowserDefender\2.6.1562.221\{c16c1ccb-1111-4e5c-a2f3-533ad2fec8e8}\traking_settings\13 (PUP.Optional.BrowserDefender.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\ProgramData\BrowserDefender\2.6.1562.221\{c16c1ccb-1111-4e5c-a2f3-533ad2fec8e8}\traking_settings\20 (PUP.Optional.BrowserDefender.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\ProgramData\BrowserDefender\2.6.1562.221\{c16c1ccb-1111-4e5c-a2f3-533ad2fec8e8}\traking_settings\21 (PUP.Optional.BrowserDefender.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\ProgramData\BrowserDefender\2.6.1562.221\{c16c1ccb-1111-4e5c-a2f3-533ad2fec8e8}\traking_settings\22 (PUP.Optional.BrowserDefender.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\ProgramData\BrowserDefender\2.6.1562.221\{c16c1ccb-1111-4e5c-a2f3-533ad2fec8e8}\traking_settings\23 (PUP.Optional.BrowserDefender.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\ProgramData\DealPlyLive\Update\Log\DealPlyLive.log (PUP.Optional.DealPly.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Roaming\Dealply\UpdateProc\config.dat (PUP.Optional.DealPly.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Roaming\Dealply\UpdateProc\STTL.DAT (PUP.Optional.DealPly.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Roaming\Dealply\UpdateProc\TTL.DAT (PUP.Optional.DealPly.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\ProgramData\Tarma Installer\{361E80BE-388B-4270-BF54-A10C2B756504}\Setup.dat (PUP.Optional.Tarma.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\ProgramData\Tarma Installer\{361E80BE-388B-4270-BF54-A10C2B756504}\Setup.ico (PUP.Optional.Tarma.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\ProgramData\Tarma Installer\{361E80BE-388B-4270-BF54-A10C2B756504}\_Setup.dll (PUP.Optional.Tarma.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\ProgramData\Tarma Installer\{361E80BE-388B-4270-BF54-A10C2B756504}\_Setupx.dll (PUP.Optional.Tarma.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Roaming\BabSolution\Shared\BUSolution.dll (PUP.Optional.BabSolution.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Roaming\BabSolution\Shared\chu.js (PUP.Optional.BabSolution.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Roaming\BabSolution\Shared\Delta.ico (PUP.Optional.BabSolution.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Roaming\BabSolution\Shared\GUninstaller.exe (PUP.Optional.BabSolution.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Roaming\BabSolution\Shared\SetupParams.ini (PUP.Optional.BabSolution.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Roaming\BabSolution\Shared\sqlite3.dll (PUP.Optional.BabSolution.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\BrowserHelper.exe (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\BrowserHelper.exe.config (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\IEButton.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\Interop.SHDocVw.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\MACTrackBarLib.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\Microsoft.mshtml.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Common.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.ExceptionHandling.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.ExceptionHandling.Logging.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Logging.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\Microsoft.Practices.ObjectBuilder.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\NDde.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\Newtonsoft.Json.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\ProductsRemovalTool.exe (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\QuickShare.exe.config (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\RegAsm.exe (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\Smartbar.GUI.Controls.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\Smartbar.GUI.Docking.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\Smartbar.GUI.MainClient.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\Smartbar.GUI.Multimedia.Loader.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\Smartbar.Infrastructure.BusinessEntities.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\Smartbar.Infrastructure.Core.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\Smartbar.Infrastructure.EventManager.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\Smartbar.Infrastructure.Plugins.Base.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\Smartbar.Infrastructure.Plugins.ChromeLocalPlugin.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\Smartbar.Infrastructure.Plugins.DefaultBrowser.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\Smartbar.Infrastructure.Plugins.FireFoxLocalPlugin.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\Smartbar.Infrastructure.Plugins.InternetExplorerLocalPlugin.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\Smartbar.Infrastructure.Plugins.ShareManagerLocalPlugin.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\Smartbar.Infrastructure.Utilities.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\Smartbar.Personalization.BusinessEntities.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\Smartbar.Personalization.BusinessLogic.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\Smartbar.Personalization.Common.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\Smartbar.Personalization.Settings.PersonalizationSettingsManager.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\Smartbar.Personalization.Settings.UserSettingsManager.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\Smartbar.Resources.AutomaticUpdates.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\Smartbar.Resources.BrowserHelperUtils.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\Smartbar.Resources.GeneralUtilities.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\Smartbar.Resources.HistoryAndStatsWrapper.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\Smartbar.Resources.LanguageSettings.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\Smartbar.Resources.NetSeer.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\Smartbar.Resources.ProcessDownMonitor.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\Smartbar.Resources.ProductsRemovalLibary.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\Smartbar.Resources.ProductUninstaller.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\Smartbar.Resources.SetBrowsersSettings.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\Smartbar.Resources.SetBrowsersSettingsAutoUpdater.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\Smartbar.Resources.ShortcutsLibrary.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\Smartbar.Resources.SideBySide.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\Smartbar.Resources.SocialNetsSharer.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\Smartbar.Resources.SocialNetsSharer.XmlSerializers.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\Smartbar.Resources.Translations.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\Smartbar.Resources.UninstallScreen.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\Smartbar.Resources.UrlHistorySupplier.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\Smartbar.Resources.Utilities.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\SmartbarInstallationIcon.ico (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\SmartbarInternetExplorerBHO.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\SmartbarInternetExplorerBHO2.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\SmartbarInternetExplorerExtension.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\SmartbarInternetExplorerExtension2.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\SmartbarShortcutIcon.ico (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\SmartbarVersionsHelper.exe (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\SmartbarVersionsHelper.exe.config (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\System.Data.SQLite.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\amfclgbdpgndipgoegfpkkgobahigbcl\bg.html (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\amfclgbdpgndipgoegfpkkgobahigbcl\bg.js (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\amfclgbdpgndipgoegfpkkgobahigbcl\GoogleChromeRemotePlugin.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\amfclgbdpgndipgoegfpkkgobahigbcl\manifest.json (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\amfclgbdpgndipgoegfpkkgobahigbcl\options.htm (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\amfclgbdpgndipgoegfpkkgobahigbcl\options.js (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\amfclgbdpgndipgoegfpkkgobahigbcl\popup.html (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\amfclgbdpgndipgoegfpkkgobahigbcl\popup.js (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\amfclgbdpgndipgoegfpkkgobahigbcl\redirect.html (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\amfclgbdpgndipgoegfpkkgobahigbcl\redirect.js (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\amfclgbdpgndipgoegfpkkgobahigbcl\CSS\border.css (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\amfclgbdpgndipgoegfpkkgobahigbcl\images\down-1.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\amfclgbdpgndipgoegfpkkgobahigbcl\images\down-2.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\amfclgbdpgndipgoegfpkkgobahigbcl\images\down-3.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\amfclgbdpgndipgoegfpkkgobahigbcl\images\down.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\amfclgbdpgndipgoegfpkkgobahigbcl\images\fb.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\amfclgbdpgndipgoegfpkkgobahigbcl\images\fblike.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\amfclgbdpgndipgoegfpkkgobahigbcl\images\gmail.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\amfclgbdpgndipgoegfpkkgobahigbcl\images\google.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\amfclgbdpgndipgoegfpkkgobahigbcl\images\googleplus.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\amfclgbdpgndipgoegfpkkgobahigbcl\images\hide-1.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\amfclgbdpgndipgoegfpkkgobahigbcl\images\hide-2.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\amfclgbdpgndipgoegfpkkgobahigbcl\images\hide-3.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\amfclgbdpgndipgoegfpkkgobahigbcl\images\left.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\amfclgbdpgndipgoegfpkkgobahigbcl\images\maximize-1.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\amfclgbdpgndipgoegfpkkgobahigbcl\images\maximize-2.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\amfclgbdpgndipgoegfpkkgobahigbcl\images\maximize-3.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\amfclgbdpgndipgoegfpkkgobahigbcl\images\mgsplusvideo.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\amfclgbdpgndipgoegfpkkgobahigbcl\images\minimize-1.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\amfclgbdpgndipgoegfpkkgobahigbcl\images\minimize-2.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\amfclgbdpgndipgoegfpkkgobahigbcl\images\minimize-3.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\amfclgbdpgndipgoegfpkkgobahigbcl\images\PBQuickShare.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\amfclgbdpgndipgoegfpkkgobahigbcl\images\pinit.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\amfclgbdpgndipgoegfpkkgobahigbcl\images\right.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\amfclgbdpgndipgoegfpkkgobahigbcl\images\searchBox.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\amfclgbdpgndipgoegfpkkgobahigbcl\images\show-1.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\amfclgbdpgndipgoegfpkkgobahigbcl\images\show-2.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\amfclgbdpgndipgoegfpkkgobahigbcl\images\show-3.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\amfclgbdpgndipgoegfpkkgobahigbcl\images\twitter.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\amfclgbdpgndipgoegfpkkgobahigbcl\images\up-1.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\amfclgbdpgndipgoegfpkkgobahigbcl\images\up-2.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\amfclgbdpgndipgoegfpkkgobahigbcl\images\up-3.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\amfclgbdpgndipgoegfpkkgobahigbcl\images\up.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\amfclgbdpgndipgoegfpkkgobahigbcl\JS\BackPageRemove.js (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\amfclgbdpgndipgoegfpkkgobahigbcl\JS\defaultBlockList.js (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\amfclgbdpgndipgoegfpkkgobahigbcl\JS\documentEvents.js (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\amfclgbdpgndipgoegfpkkgobahigbcl\JS\externalJS.js (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\amfclgbdpgndipgoegfpkkgobahigbcl\JS\FBImagePreview.js (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\amfclgbdpgndipgoegfpkkgobahigbcl\JS\InternalJS.js (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\amfclgbdpgndipgoegfpkkgobahigbcl\JS\jquery-1.9.0.min.js (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\amfclgbdpgndipgoegfpkkgobahigbcl\JS\PluginWrapper.js (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\amfclgbdpgndipgoegfpkkgobahigbcl\JS\publisherDefinitions.js (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\amfclgbdpgndipgoegfpkkgobahigbcl\JS\tabReload.js (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\amfclgbdpgndipgoegfpkkgobahigbcl\JS\TopFrameJS.js (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\amfclgbdpgndipgoegfpkkgobahigbcl\PublisherImages\QuickShare.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\amfclgbdpgndipgoegfpkkgobahigbcl\PublisherImages\QuickShare128.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\amfclgbdpgndipgoegfpkkgobahigbcl\PublisherImages\QuickShare16.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\amfclgbdpgndipgoegfpkkgobahigbcl\PublisherImages\QuickShare48.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\ar\Smartbar.Resources.LanguageSettings.resources.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\Configs\QueryParameters.xml (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\Configs\XmlSideBySideProtocol.xml (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\de\Smartbar.Resources.LanguageSettings.resources.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\es\Smartbar.Resources.LanguageSettings.resources.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\fr\Smartbar.Resources.LanguageSettings.resources.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\he\Smartbar.Resources.LanguageSettings.resources.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\[email protected]\chrome.manifest (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\[email protected]\install.rdf (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\[email protected]\chrome\BackPageRemove.js (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\[email protected]\chrome\externalJS.js (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\[email protected]\chrome\FBImagePreview.js (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\[email protected]\chrome\FirefoxExtensionMain.css (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\[email protected]\chrome\FirefoxExtensionMain.js (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\[email protected]\chrome\FirefoxExtensionMain.xul (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\[email protected]\chrome\InternalJS.js (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\[email protected]\chrome\jquery-1.5.1.min.js (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\[email protected]\chrome\publisherDefinitions.js (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\[email protected]\chrome\images\down-1.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\[email protected]\chrome\images\down-2.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\[email protected]\chrome\images\down-3.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\[email protected]\chrome\images\down.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\[email protected]\chrome\images\fb.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\[email protected]\chrome\images\fblike.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\[email protected]\chrome\images\gmail.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\[email protected]\chrome\images\googleplus.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\[email protected]\chrome\images\hide-1.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\[email protected]\chrome\images\hide-2.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\[email protected]\chrome\images\hide-3.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\[email protected]\chrome\images\left.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\[email protected]\chrome\images\maximize-1.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\[email protected]\chrome\images\maximize-2.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\[email protected]\chrome\images\maximize-3.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\[email protected]\chrome\images\mgsplusvideo.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\[email protected]\chrome\images\minimize-1.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\[email protected]\chrome\images\minimize-2.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\[email protected]\chrome\images\minimize-3.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\[email protected]\chrome\images\PBQuickShare.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\[email protected]\chrome\images\pinit.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\[email protected]\chrome\images\right.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\[email protected]\chrome\images\searchBox.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\[email protected]\chrome\images\show-1.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\[email protected]\chrome\images\show-2.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\[email protected]\chrome\images\show-3.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\[email protected]\chrome\images\twitter.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\[email protected]\chrome\images\up-1.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\[email protected]\chrome\images\up-2.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\[email protected]\chrome\images\up-3.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\[email protected]\chrome\images\up.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\[email protected]\chrome\PublisherImages\QuickShare.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\[email protected]\chrome\PublisherImages\QuickShare128.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\[email protected]\chrome\PublisherImages\QuickShare16.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\[email protected]\components\ISmartbarFireFoxRemotePlugin.xpt (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\[email protected]\components\SmartbarFireFoxRemotePlugin_16.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\[email protected]\components\SmartbarFireFoxRemotePlugin_17.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\[email protected]\components\SmartbarFireFoxRemotePlugin_18.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\[email protected]\components\SmartbarFireFoxRemotePlugin_19.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\[email protected]\components\SmartbarFireFoxRemotePlugin_20.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\[email protected]\components\SmartbarFireFoxRemotePlugin_21.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\[email protected]\components\SmartbarFireFoxRemotePlugin_22.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\[email protected]\components\SmartbarFireFoxRemotePlugin_23.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\it\Smartbar.Resources.LanguageSettings.resources.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\nl\Smartbar.Resources.LanguageSettings.resources.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\pt\Smartbar.Resources.LanguageSettings.resources.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\ru\Smartbar.Resources.LanguageSettings.resources.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\tr\Smartbar.Resources.LanguageSettings.resources.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\Configs\UserInfo.xml (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\00659FA4-2CAD-45fc-A8A0-DB7862840BA9.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\00659FA4-2CAD-45fc-A8A0-DB7862840BA9hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\00659FA4-2CAD-45fc-A8A0-DB7862840BA9press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\07a9a58b-c653-4285-a870-1fa70cb6c00c.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\07a9a58b-c653-4285-a870-1fa70cb6c00chover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\07a9a58b-c653-4285-a870-1fa70cb6c00cPress.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\0A2DE7DB-ADE9-44FC-BC66-CF5604F9BF7A.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\0A2DE7DB-ADE9-44FC-BC66-CF5604F9BF7Ahover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\0A2DE7DB-ADE9-44FC-BC66-CF5604F9BF7Apress.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\0E29BC94-7C9B-4A23-B682-81D0D1A806E1.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\0E29BC94-7C9B-4A23-B682-81D0D1A806E1hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\0E29BC94-7C9B-4A23-B682-81D0D1A806E1press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\0FA6F971-16AA-4921-A39F-543C9839CABE.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\0FA6F971-16AA-4921-A39F-543C9839CABEhover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\0FA6F971-16AA-4921-A39F-543C9839CABEpress.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\101FF2F5-9F51-405F-ACBB-D4A5F3601679.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\101FF2F5-9F51-405F-ACBB-D4A5F3601679hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\101FF2F5-9F51-405F-ACBB-D4A5F3601679press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\1A039A19-BD34-4760-8DE0-E9A8E8AA8827.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\1A039A19-BD34-4760-8DE0-E9A8E8AA8827Ehover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\1A039A19-BD34-4760-8DE0-E9A8E8AA8827press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\1A19CD12-F9A2-44A6-8F44-F3A95E0081A0.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\1A19CD12-F9A2-44A6-8F44-F3A95E0081A0hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\1A19CD12-F9A2-44A6-8F44-F3A95E0081A0press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\1FFDDB6E-8EB3-4CE0-9C2B-44910A3C5975.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\1FFDDB6E-8EB3-4CE0-9C2B-44910A3C5975hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\1FFDDB6E-8EB3-4CE0-9C2B-44910A3C5975press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\225323D0-97BB-46E4-85E1-15EA27174BF4.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\225323D0-97BB-46E4-85E1-15EA27174BF4hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\225323D0-97BB-46E4-85E1-15EA27174BF4press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\23E3FEB8-E6FF-4475-811A-805773D02D08.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\23E3FEB8-E6FF-4475-811A-805773D02D08hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\23E3FEB8-E6FF-4475-811A-805773D02D08press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\26E2804B-65B5-47E1-A457-DAA75A2B1370.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\26E2804B-65B5-47E1-A457-DAA75A2B1370hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\26E2804B-65B5-47E1-A457-DAA75A2B1370press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\2C37338C-837B-4846-B50B-E32D70C6A0F5.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\2C37338C-837B-4846-B50B-E32D70C6A0F5hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\2C37338C-837B-4846-B50B-E32D70C6A0F5press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\30657846-199A-4D0D-984D-BE588084F1F6.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\30657846-199A-4D0D-984D-BE588084F1F6hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\30657846-199A-4D0D-984D-BE588084F1F6press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\30DFF8F0-BA79-4360-A3EA-51B6D006133C.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\30DFF8F0-BA79-4360-A3EA-51B6D006133CHover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\30DFF8F0-BA79-4360-A3EA-51B6D006133CPress.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\328F7722-52E8-46A6-9197-B2F27C5142C7.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\328F7722-52E8-46A6-9197-B2F27C5142C7hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\328F7722-52E8-46A6-9197-B2F27C5142C7press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\372FF78B-6E4B-4B38-8E3F-797B4680FB98.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\372FF78B-6E4B-4B38-8E3F-797B4680FB98hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\372FF78B-6E4B-4B38-8E3F-797B4680FB98press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\39028511-3F15-4442-9188-DDC86BE1BBD0.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\39028511-3F15-4442-9188-DDC86BE1BBD0hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\39028511-3F15-4442-9188-DDC86BE1BBD0press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\39079B96-6DD1-42DE-89E6-76F79C8BB4E4.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\39079B96-6DD1-42DE-89E6-76F79C8BB4E4Hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\39079B96-6DD1-42DE-89E6-76F79C8BB4E4Press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\3C610B86-19DE-4757-B46A-871C9C27FF0A.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\3C610B86-19DE-4757-B46A-871C9C27FF0AHover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\3C610B86-19DE-4757-B46A-871C9C27FF0APress.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\3f9ac55c-6db5-4c01-9d34-a92da2347be6.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\3f9ac55c-6db5-4c01-9d34-a92da2347be6hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\3f9ac55c-6db5-4c01-9d34-a92da2347be6press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\412D5531-A3E1-40BB-B0C3-71E3C45A4E13.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\412D5531-A3E1-40BB-B0C3-71E3C45A4E13hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\412D5531-A3E1-40BB-B0C3-71E3C45A4E13press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\4a110a71-0e7e-4552-af6e-3ef88b2d6511.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\4a110a71-0e7e-4552-af6e-3ef88b2d6511Hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\4a110a71-0e7e-4552-af6e-3ef88b2d6511Press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\5252af60-ef03-41a8-babe-415dba235478.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\5252af60-ef03-41a8-babe-415dba235478Hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\5252af60-ef03-41a8-babe-415dba235478Press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\536b9063-fc09-4e82-8769-73c77317aae6.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\536b9063-fc09-4e82-8769-73c77317aae6hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\536b9063-fc09-4e82-8769-73c77317aae6press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\5558C4C6-18C1-4AF3-8F8D-0E2CF70D19C8.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\5558C4C6-18C1-4AF3-8F8D-0E2CF70D19C8hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\5558C4C6-18C1-4AF3-8F8D-0E2CF70D19C8press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\56591C8E-DA35-4A97-AC9B-5055E0F7089E.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\56591C8E-DA35-4A97-AC9B-5055E0F7089Ehover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\56591C8E-DA35-4A97-AC9B-5055E0F7089Epress.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\56B19DA1-B4C5-4FCF-87D0-44E8B2C1002A.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\56B19DA1-B4C5-4FCF-87D0-44E8B2C1002Ahover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\56B19DA1-B4C5-4FCF-87D0-44E8B2C1002Apress.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\5D0A6D97-85F2-47E9-8F04-04A747B25A0E.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\5D0A6D97-85F2-47E9-8F04-04A747B25A0Ehover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\5D0A6D97-85F2-47E9-8F04-04A747B25A0Epress.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\5F488FA5-C35B-44A9-A0E4-2C7B41035780.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\5F488FA5-C35B-44A9-A0E4-2C7B41035780hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\5F488FA5-C35B-44A9-A0E4-2C7B41035780press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\65B1A402-FC79-410D-AE1C-AF92E206AC1D.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\65B1A402-FC79-410D-AE1C-AF92E206AC1Dhover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\65B1A402-FC79-410D-AE1C-AF92E206AC1Dpress.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\69C7DFE3-CDAE-4A22-B753-93ABF8BAE7EC.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\69C7DFE3-CDAE-4A22-B753-93ABF8BAE7EChover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\69C7DFE3-CDAE-4A22-B753-93ABF8BAE7ECpress.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\708d8b1e-6545-474a-9f07-d854acf8ad43.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\708d8b1e-6545-474a-9f07-d854acf8ad43hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\708d8b1e-6545-474a-9f07-d854acf8ad43press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\72CDFC8C-6F2D-4df8-9811-18C4D682C406.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\72CDFC8C-6F2D-4df8-9811-18C4D682C406hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\72CDFC8C-6F2D-4df8-9811-18C4D682C406press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\7CF3BACC-BF1C-4860-BB4E-F1A8440250FE.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\7CF3BACC-BF1C-4860-BB4E-F1A8440250FEhover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\7CF3BACC-BF1C-4860-BB4E-F1A8440250FEpress.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\7fe83ae9-caef-41f0-aa99-d114c0ce3941.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\7fe83ae9-caef-41f0-aa99-d114c0ce3941hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\7fe83ae9-caef-41f0-aa99-d114c0ce3941press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\8217d395-9ebe-4ebb-807c-38cc911a307f.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\8217d395-9ebe-4ebb-807c-38cc911a307fHover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\8217d395-9ebe-4ebb-807c-38cc911a307fPress.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\83B4B6FE-910D-412E-BED4-E3AFA6E5CA61.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\83B4B6FE-910D-412E-BED4-E3AFA6E5CA61hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\83B4B6FE-910D-412E-BED4-E3AFA6E5CA61press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\85CF6427-8441-427A-859A-7A3C72288481.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\85CF6427-8441-427A-859A-7A3C72288481hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\85CF6427-8441-427A-859A-7A3C72288481press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\87442BEF-FD31-405C-A807-650CB7CC8886.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\87442BEF-FD31-405C-A807-650CB7CC8886hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\87442BEF-FD31-405C-A807-650CB7CC8886press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\89582936-094C-4880-B87A-2AF16FC33B2C.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\89582936-094C-4880-B87A-2AF16FC33B2Chover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\89582936-094C-4880-B87A-2AF16FC33B2Cpress.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\8b3608b1-c2d5-4ad3-a382-33601228c6d3.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\8b3608b1-c2d5-4ad3-a382-33601228c6d3hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\8b3608b1-c2d5-4ad3-a382-33601228c6d3press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\8F4131CE-D4F0-4F08-9102-78C397F3748C.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\8F4131CE-D4F0-4F08-9102-78C397F3748CHover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\8F4131CE-D4F0-4F08-9102-78C397F3748CPress.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\90165d32-a3ef-438c-8625-be9b538b6eba.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\90165d32-a3ef-438c-8625-be9b538b6ebaHover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\90165d32-a3ef-438c-8625-be9b538b6ebaPress.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\925D8F0E-E5EA-45F9-A657-0C14B68C4A61.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\925D8F0E-E5EA-45F9-A657-0C14B68C4A61hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\925D8F0E-E5EA-45F9-A657-0C14B68C4A61press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\929407CC-7E48-47E0-A9F9-A4A167AC24D1.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\929407CC-7E48-47E0-A9F9-A4A167AC24D1hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\929407CC-7E48-47E0-A9F9-A4A167AC24D1press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\95ae73f0-9799-46fd-bceb-57efcb7f0537.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\95ae73f0-9799-46fd-bceb-57efcb7f0537hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\95ae73f0-9799-46fd-bceb-57efcb7f0537press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\99938D89-FF78-49C8-B92B-5AB4C8DFA2D1.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\99938D89-FF78-49C8-B92B-5AB4C8DFA2D1hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\99938D89-FF78-49C8-B92B-5AB4C8DFA2D1press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\A1D51ECC-DBD7-4C7E-9A75-364B8E2F1D8C.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\A1D51ECC-DBD7-4C7E-9A75-364B8E2F1D8Chover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\A1D51ECC-DBD7-4C7E-9A75-364B8E2F1D8Cpress.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\A1F75F5D-1D24-4F7A-9ABC-BDA55E332E67.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\A1F75F5D-1D24-4F7A-9ABC-BDA55E332E67hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\A1F75F5D-1D24-4F7A-9ABC-BDA55E332E67press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\A75C6A50-13B0-4704-AA87-8DD113E31310.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\A75C6A50-13B0-4704-AA87-8DD113E31310hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\A75C6A50-13B0-4704-AA87-8DD113E31310press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\A89DA5A2-D390-47F4-84EF-6044EC8AC368.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\A89DA5A2-D390-47F4-84EF-6044EC8AC368hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\A89DA5A2-D390-47F4-84EF-6044EC8AC368press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\a94e6710-6021-4cdc-82de-1c001238bd8f.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\a94e6710-6021-4cdc-82de-1c001238bd8fHover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\a94e6710-6021-4cdc-82de-1c001238bd8fPress.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\B1BEF453-913F-4EC4-B057-A2BB21C09DCB.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\B1BEF453-913F-4EC4-B057-A2BB21C09DCBhover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\B1BEF453-913F-4EC4-B057-A2BB21C09DCBpress.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\B1FE90EC-CEDA-4467-86CE-6CD7F1D3D55F.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\B1FE90EC-CEDA-4467-86CE-6CD7F1D3D55Fhover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\B1FE90EC-CEDA-4467-86CE-6CD7F1D3D55Fpress.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\B81443D4-15F7-4B97-9DC8-3645A012C817.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\B81443D4-15F7-4B97-9DC8-3645A012C817hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\B81443D4-15F7-4B97-9DC8-3645A012C817press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\bbf677d4-d0bc-4a59-be4a-6a6cfd3c6c28.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\bbf677d4-d0bc-4a59-be4a-6a6cfd3c6c28hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\bbf677d4-d0bc-4a59-be4a-6a6cfd3c6c28press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\bc8dcde3-3fd0-4f9b-af5d-15c20f3239ab.ico (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\bc8dcde3-3fd0-4f9b-af5d-15c20f3239ab.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\bc8dcde3-3fd0-4f9b-af5d-15c20f3239abhover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\bc8dcde3-3fd0-4f9b-af5d-15c20f3239abpress.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\BCE4103A-6273-4E49-8B43-2BDEDA1C91B0.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\BCE4103A-6273-4E49-8B43-2BDEDA1C91B0hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\BCE4103A-6273-4E49-8B43-2BDEDA1C91B0press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\C0AC006A-9C65-42F9-AE11-D675DCCC6840.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\C0AC006A-9C65-42F9-AE11-D675DCCC6840hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\C0AC006A-9C65-42F9-AE11-D675DCCC6840press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\c1546a00-e42d-4ce7-aac5-5353a895f3cf.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\c1546a00-e42d-4ce7-aac5-5353a895f3cfhover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\c1546a00-e42d-4ce7-aac5-5353a895f3cfpress.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\C438F0F0-525A-4942-8307-6B71E596367D.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\C438F0F0-525A-4942-8307-6B71E596367Dhover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\C438F0F0-525A-4942-8307-6B71E596367Dpress.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\C48E3725-71FB-4824-969A-C6D428C18A2B.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\C48E3725-71FB-4824-969A-C6D428C18A2Bhover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\C48E3725-71FB-4824-969A-C6D428C18A2Bpress.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\CCEE5A80-8C88-4BB1-89BF-4A7EFF93E452.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\CCEE5A80-8C88-4BB1-89BF-4A7EFF93E452hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\CCEE5A80-8C88-4BB1-89BF-4A7EFF93E452press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\CCF42F56-0405-4697-A513-AA01DEE5DF02.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\CCF42F56-0405-4697-A513-AA01DEE5DF02hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\CCF42F56-0405-4697-A513-AA01DEE5DF02press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\CE1500FE-6F59-421C-8005-3E137AC051A2.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\CE1500FE-6F59-421C-8005-3E137AC051A2hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\CE1500FE-6F59-421C-8005-3E137AC051A2press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\CFEFCFCB-4871-46CD-86F7-14C1F17A7FF6.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\CFEFCFCB-4871-46CD-86F7-14C1F17A7FF6hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\CFEFCFCB-4871-46CD-86F7-14C1F17A7FF6press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\D13971C4-4DA8-4C4B-87F6-17E97BFE7448.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\D13971C4-4DA8-4C4B-87F6-17E97BFE7448hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\D13971C4-4DA8-4C4B-87F6-17E97BFE7448press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\D2B0680C-17C4-492D-85D7-D4CA3E724D50.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\D2B0680C-17C4-492D-85D7-D4CA3E724D50hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\D2B0680C-17C4-492D-85D7-D4CA3E724D50press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\D469E1BA-B745-45B3-B7EE-378E000E74C8.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\D469E1BA-B745-45B3-B7EE-378E000E74C8Hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\D469E1BA-B745-45B3-B7EE-378E000E74C8Press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\D5113B95-781C-4737-A26F-3ED3A2CB876F.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\D5113B95-781C-4737-A26F-3ED3A2CB876Fhover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\D5113B95-781C-4737-A26F-3ED3A2CB876Fpress.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\d65acfc2-6ab9-4b66-84fc-ecc7813e35c1.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\d65acfc2-6ab9-4b66-84fc-ecc7813e35c1Hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\d65acfc2-6ab9-4b66-84fc-ecc7813e35c1Press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\d65acfc2-6ab9-4b66-84fc-ecc7813e35d0.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\d65acfc2-6ab9-4b66-84fc-ecc7813e35d0Hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\d65acfc2-6ab9-4b66-84fc-ecc7813e35d0Press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\D8043E67-EBD0-4ABD-A5A4-63CF4DADFC85.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\D8043E67-EBD0-4ABD-A5A4-63CF4DADFC85hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\D8043E67-EBD0-4ABD-A5A4-63CF4DADFC85press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\DBE2517B-67B8-4D8B-A7CC-B66F8FE52D82.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\DBE2517B-67B8-4D8B-A7CC-B66F8FE52D82hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\DBE2517B-67B8-4D8B-A7CC-B66F8FE52D82press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\DCF8B81C-11B5-4B12-A6E5-F74F09BBDD4C.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\DCF8B81C-11B5-4B12-A6E5-F74F09BBDD4Chover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\DCF8B81C-11B5-4B12-A6E5-F74F09BBDD4Cpress.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\e2870479-a572-412b-8a8f-5604d19b55cd.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\e2870479-a572-412b-8a8f-5604d19b55cdhover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\e2870479-a572-412b-8a8f-5604d19b55cdpress.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\E3345571-EEF9-4041-8C24-F7F5A9331C23.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\E3345571-EEF9-4041-8C24-F7F5A9331C23hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\E3345571-EEF9-4041-8C24-F7F5A9331C23press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\e357f164-c5d8-4257-aab2-fe0cad41c12e.ico (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\e357f164-c5d8-4257-aab2-fe0cad41c12e.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\e357f164-c5d8-4257-aab2-fe0cad41c12ehover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\e357f164-c5d8-4257-aab2-fe0cad41c12epress.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\E458493F-867F-4712-A3AF-D9664ED47C19.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\E458493F-867F-4712-A3AF-D9664ED47C19hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\E458493F-867F-4712-A3AF-D9664ED47C19press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\E52BEFE7-6535-439c-B168-A3B105E4212E.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\E52BEFE7-6535-439c-B168-A3B105E4212Ehover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\E52BEFE7-6535-439c-B168-A3B105E4212Epress.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\E6EE3C0D-1AF6-4A1E-AD63-1AFD7CB84583.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\E6EE3C0D-1AF6-4A1E-AD63-1AFD7CB84583hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\E6EE3C0D-1AF6-4A1E-AD63-1AFD7CB84583press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\E8584703-6CA5-4351-82CC-09E40938A066.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\E8584703-6CA5-4351-82CC-09E40938A066hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\E8584703-6CA5-4351-82CC-09E40938A066press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\e8967c62-9ea0-4fde-9832-2c10f1d580de.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\e8967c62-9ea0-4fde-9832-2c10f1d580dehover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\e8967c62-9ea0-4fde-9832-2c10f1d580depress.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\EA99E20A-FBBA-4197-954B-E2013280A29B.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\EA99E20A-FBBA-4197-954B-E2013280A29Bhover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\EA99E20A-FBBA-4197-954B-E2013280A29Bpress.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\F5297DBC-3B3B-4744-A54D-308EAD98D223.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\F5297DBC-3B3B-4744-A54D-308EAD98D223hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\F5297DBC-3B3B-4744-A54D-308EAD98D223press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\f7fd4890-7f89-4c73-8ff2-52105657cbb6.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\f7fd4890-7f89-4c73-8ff2-52105657cbb6Hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\f7fd4890-7f89-4c73-8ff2-52105657cbb6Press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\F84A3FBA-7CF5-4F44-A080-C26C04D0E3BD.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\F84A3FBA-7CF5-4F44-A080-C26C04D0E3BDhover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\F84A3FBA-7CF5-4F44-A080-C26C04D0E3BDpress.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\F9218572-58F0-4FB9-B0C5-4EA74848D6EC.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\F9218572-58F0-4FB9-B0C5-4EA74848D6EChover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\F9218572-58F0-4FB9-B0C5-4EA74848D6ECpress.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\F9B1CE4C-4CE6-4093-948F-F8FD6A8F48A3.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\F9B1CE4C-4CE6-4093-948F-F8FD6A8F48A3hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\F9B1CE4C-4CE6-4093-948F-F8FD6A8F48A3press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\FA3DE5E1-19AC-42FA-8E77-C25C60E60EC7.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\FA3DE5E1-19AC-42FA-8E77-C25C60E60EC7hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\FA3DE5E1-19AC-42FA-8E77-C25C60E60EC7press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\fac5189f-f2c7-4eed-bae8-011eca170d7b.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\fac5189f-f2c7-4eed-bae8-011eca170d7bhover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\fac5189f-f2c7-4eed-bae8-011eca170d7bpress.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\FF927FFB-35DC-43A3-A502-690B99FCC056.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\FF927FFB-35DC-43A3-A502-690B99FCC056hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\icons\FF927FFB-35DC-43A3-A502-690B99FCC056press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\00659FA4-2CAD-45fc-A8A0-DB7862840BA9.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\00659FA4-2CAD-45fc-A8A0-DB7862840BA9hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\00659FA4-2CAD-45fc-A8A0-DB7862840BA9press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\07a9a58b-c653-4285-a870-1fa70cb6c00c.ico (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\07a9a58b-c653-4285-a870-1fa70cb6c00c.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\07a9a58b-c653-4285-a870-1fa70cb6c00chover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\07a9a58b-c653-4285-a870-1fa70cb6c00cpress.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\0A2DE7DB-ADE9-44FC-BC66-CF5604F9BF7A.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\0A2DE7DB-ADE9-44FC-BC66-CF5604F9BF7Ahover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\0A2DE7DB-ADE9-44FC-BC66-CF5604F9BF7Apress.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\0AE6BC52-0A54-4F53-9848-1FC2D4CE3D3D.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\0AE6BC52-0A54-4F53-9848-1FC2D4CE3D3DHover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\0AE6BC52-0A54-4F53-9848-1FC2D4CE3D3DPress.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\0DB19630-EB33-4B18-8357-78FC2687C788.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\0DB19630-EB33-4B18-8357-78FC2687C788hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\0DB19630-EB33-4B18-8357-78FC2687C788press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\0E29BC94-7C9B-4A23-B682-81D0D1A806E1.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\0E29BC94-7C9B-4A23-B682-81D0D1A806E1hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\0E29BC94-7C9B-4A23-B682-81D0D1A806E1press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\0FA6F971-16AA-4921-A39F-543C9839CABE.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\0FA6F971-16AA-4921-A39F-543C9839CABEhover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\0FA6F971-16AA-4921-A39F-543C9839CABEpress.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\101FF2F5-9F51-405F-ACBB-D4A5F3601679.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\101FF2F5-9F51-405F-ACBB-D4A5F3601679hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\101FF2F5-9F51-405F-ACBB-D4A5F3601679press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\139D15A7-C5E1-4C5E-ABF2-484DBE081313.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\139D15A7-C5E1-4C5E-ABF2-484DBE081313hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\139D15A7-C5E1-4C5E-ABF2-484DBE081313press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\139D15A7-C5E1-4C5E-ABF2-484DBE08E613.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\139D15A7-C5E1-4C5E-ABF2-484DBE08E613hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\139D15A7-C5E1-4C5E-ABF2-484DBE08E613press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\139D15A7-C5E1-4C5E-ABF2-484DBE131313.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\139D15A7-C5E1-4C5E-ABF2-484DBE131313hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\139D15A7-C5E1-4C5E-ABF2-484DBE131313press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\1A039A19-BD34-4760-8DE0-E9A8E8AA8827.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\1A039A19-BD34-4760-8DE0-E9A8E8AA8827hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\1A039A19-BD34-4760-8DE0-E9A8E8AA8827press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\1A19CD12-F9A2-44A6-8F44-F3A95E0081A0.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\1A19CD12-F9A2-44A6-8F44-F3A95E0081A0hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\1A19CD12-F9A2-44A6-8F44-F3A95E0081A0press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\1FFDDB6E-8EB3-4CE0-9C2B-44910A3C5975.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\1FFDDB6E-8EB3-4CE0-9C2B-44910A3C5975hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\1FFDDB6E-8EB3-4CE0-9C2B-44910A3C5975press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\2141A104-423C-43EF-A27A-CA0DADB7B9BC.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\2141A104-423C-43EF-A27A-CA0DADB7B9BChover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\2141A104-423C-43EF-A27A-CA0DADB7B9BCpress.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\225323D0-97BB-46E4-85E1-15EA27174BF4.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\225323D0-97BB-46E4-85E1-15EA27174BF4hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\225323D0-97BB-46E4-85E1-15EA27174BF4press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\23E3FEB8-E6FF-4475-811A-805773D02D08.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\23E3FEB8-E6FF-4475-811A-805773D02D08hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\23E3FEB8-E6FF-4475-811A-805773D02D08press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\26E2804B-65B5-47E1-A457-DAA75A2B1370.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\26E2804B-65B5-47E1-A457-DAA75A2B1370hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\26E2804B-65B5-47E1-A457-DAA75A2B1370press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\28E2C7BC-F857-44D5-A42F-7DD66FAB5EE6.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\28E2C7BC-F857-44D5-A42F-7DD66FAB5EE6hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\28E2C7BC-F857-44D5-A42F-7DD66FAB5EE6press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\2C37338C-837B-4846-B50B-E32D70C6A0F5.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\2C37338C-837B-4846-B50B-E32D70C6A0F5hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\2C37338C-837B-4846-B50B-E32D70C6A0F5press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\30657846-199A-4D0D-984D-BE588084F1F6.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\30657846-199A-4D0D-984D-BE588084F1F6hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\30657846-199A-4D0D-984D-BE588084F1F6press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\30DEBC8A-1CC6-4480-B3E5-C55E214043A8.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\30DEBC8A-1CC6-4480-B3E5-C55E214043A8Hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\30DEBC8A-1CC6-4480-B3E5-C55E214043A8Press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\30DFF8F0-BA79-4360-A3EA-51B6D006133C.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\30DFF8F0-BA79-4360-A3EA-51B6D006133CHover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\30DFF8F0-BA79-4360-A3EA-51B6D006133CPress.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\328F7722-52E8-46A6-9197-B2F27C5142C7.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\328F7722-52E8-46A6-9197-B2F27C5142C7hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\328F7722-52E8-46A6-9197-B2F27C5142C7press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\372FF78B-6E4B-4B38-8E3F-797B4680FB98.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\372FF78B-6E4B-4B38-8E3F-797B4680FB98hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\372FF78B-6E4B-4B38-8E3F-797B4680FB98press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\39028511-3F15-4442-9188-DDC86BE1BBD0.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\39028511-3F15-4442-9188-DDC86BE1BBD0hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\39028511-3F15-4442-9188-DDC86BE1BBD0press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\39079B96-6DD1-42DE-89E6-76F79C8BB4E4.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\39079B96-6DD1-42DE-89E6-76F79C8BB4E4Hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\39079B96-6DD1-42DE-89E6-76F79C8BB4E4Press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\3C610B86-19DE-4757-B46A-871C9C27FF0A.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\3C610B86-19DE-4757-B46A-871C9C27FF0AHover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\3C610B86-19DE-4757-B46A-871C9C27FF0APress.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\3f9ac55c-6db5-4c01-9d34-a92da2347be6.ico (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\3f9ac55c-6db5-4c01-9d34-a92da2347be6.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\3f9ac55c-6db5-4c01-9d34-a92da2347be6hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\3f9ac55c-6db5-4c01-9d34-a92da2347be6press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\412D5531-A3E1-40BB-B0C3-71E3C45A4E13.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\412D5531-A3E1-40BB-B0C3-71E3C45A4E13hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\412D5531-A3E1-40BB-B0C3-71E3C45A4E13press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\47BFF758-9581-4C68-9293-1181A70CDEE8.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\47BFF758-9581-4C68-9293-1181A70CDEE8Hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\47BFF758-9581-4C68-9293-1181A70CDEE8Press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\48A9C19C-5A4C-4652-A6E7-1C17AEE45675.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\48A9C19C-5A4C-4652-A6E7-1C17AEE45675Hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\48A9C19C-5A4C-4652-A6E7-1C17AEE45675Press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\4a110a71-0e7e-4552-af6e-3ef88b2d6511.ico (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\4a110a71-0e7e-4552-af6e-3ef88b2d6511.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\4a110a71-0e7e-4552-af6e-3ef88b2d6511Hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\4a110a71-0e7e-4552-af6e-3ef88b2d6511Press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\511B6809-2468-4A36-A6FC-FC24F05499BE.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\511B6809-2468-4A36-A6FC-FC24F05499BEHover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\511B6809-2468-4A36-A6FC-FC24F05499BEPress.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\5252af60-ef03-41a8-babe-415dba235478.ico (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\5252af60-ef03-41a8-babe-415dba235478.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\5252af60-ef03-41a8-babe-415dba235478Hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\5252af60-ef03-41a8-babe-415dba235478Press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\536b9063-fc09-4e82-8769-73c77317aae6.ico (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\536b9063-fc09-4e82-8769-73c77317aae6.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\536b9063-fc09-4e82-8769-73c77317aae6hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\536b9063-fc09-4e82-8769-73c77317aae6press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\5558C4C6-18C1-4AF3-8F8D-0E2CF70D19C8.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\5558C4C6-18C1-4AF3-8F8D-0E2CF70D19C8hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\5558C4C6-18C1-4AF3-8F8D-0E2CF70D19C8press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\56591C8E-DA35-4A97-AC9B-5055E0F7089E.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\56591C8E-DA35-4A97-AC9B-5055E0F7089Ehover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\56591C8E-DA35-4A97-AC9B-5055E0F7089Epress.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\56B19DA1-B4C5-4FCF-87D0-44E8B2C1002A.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\56B19DA1-B4C5-4FCF-87D0-44E8B2C1002Ahover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\56B19DA1-B4C5-4FCF-87D0-44E8B2C1002Apress.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\5D0A6D97-85F2-47E9-8F04-04A747B25A0E.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\5D0A6D97-85F2-47E9-8F04-04A747B25A0Ehover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\5D0A6D97-85F2-47E9-8F04-04A747B25A0Epress.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\5F1B269B-7C66-474F-A473-BE7FA51BE5B2.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\5F1B269B-7C66-474F-A473-BE7FA51BE5B2hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\5F1B269B-7C66-474F-A473-BE7FA51BE5B2press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\5F488FA5-C35B-44A9-A0E4-2C7B41035780.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\5F488FA5-C35B-44A9-A0E4-2C7B41035780hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\5F488FA5-C35B-44A9-A0E4-2C7B41035780press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\65B1A402-FC79-410D-AE1C-AF92E206AC1D.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\65B1A402-FC79-410D-AE1C-AF92E206AC1Dhover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\65B1A402-FC79-410D-AE1C-AF92E206AC1Dpress.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\69C7DFE3-CDAE-4A22-B753-93ABF8BAE7EC.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\69C7DFE3-CDAE-4A22-B753-93ABF8BAE7EChover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\69C7DFE3-CDAE-4A22-B753-93ABF8BAE7ECpress.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\708d8b1e-6545-474a-9f07-d854acf8ad43.ico (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\708d8b1e-6545-474a-9f07-d854acf8ad43.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\708d8b1e-6545-474a-9f07-d854acf8ad43hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\708d8b1e-6545-474a-9f07-d854acf8ad43press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\72CDFC8C-6F2D-4df8-9811-18C4D682C406.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\72CDFC8C-6F2D-4df8-9811-18C4D682C406hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\72CDFC8C-6F2D-4df8-9811-18C4D682C406press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\7CF3BACC-BF1C-4860-BB4E-F1A8440250FE.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\7CF3BACC-BF1C-4860-BB4E-F1A8440250FEhover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\7CF3BACC-BF1C-4860-BB4E-F1A8440250FEpress.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\7fe83ae9-caef-41f0-aa99-d114c0ce3941.ico (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\7fe83ae9-caef-41f0-aa99-d114c0ce3941.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\7fe83ae9-caef-41f0-aa99-d114c0ce3941hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\7fe83ae9-caef-41f0-aa99-d114c0ce3941press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\8217d395-9ebe-4ebb-807c-38cc911a307f.ico (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\8217d395-9ebe-4ebb-807c-38cc911a307f.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\8217d395-9ebe-4ebb-807c-38cc911a307fHover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\8217d395-9ebe-4ebb-807c-38cc911a307fPress.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\83B4B6FE-910D-412E-BED4-E3AFA6E5CA61.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\83B4B6FE-910D-412E-BED4-E3AFA6E5CA61hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\83B4B6FE-910D-412E-BED4-E3AFA6E5CA61press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\85CF6427-8441-427A-859A-7A3C72288481.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\85CF6427-8441-427A-859A-7A3C72288481hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\85CF6427-8441-427A-859A-7A3C72288481press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\87442BEF-FD31-405C-A807-650CB7CC8886.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\87442BEF-FD31-405C-A807-650CB7CC8886hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\87442BEF-FD31-405C-A807-650CB7CC8886press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\89582936-094c-4880-b87a-2af16fc31313.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\89582936-094c-4880-b87a-2af16fc31313Hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\89582936-094c-4880-b87a-2af16fc31313Press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\89582936-094C-4880-B87A-2AF16FC33B2C.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\89582936-094C-4880-B87A-2AF16FC33B2Chover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\89582936-094C-4880-B87A-2AF16FC33B2Cpress.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\8b3608b1-c2d5-4ad3-a382-33601228c6d3.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\8b3608b1-c2d5-4ad3-a382-33601228c6d3hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\8b3608b1-c2d5-4ad3-a382-33601228c6d3press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\8D338D8F-3189-41AB-BCFF-2958D48AAA6A.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\8D338D8F-3189-41AB-BCFF-2958D48AAA6AHover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\8D338D8F-3189-41AB-BCFF-2958D48AAA6APress.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\8F4131CE-D4F0-4F08-9102-78C397F3748C.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\8F4131CE-D4F0-4F08-9102-78C397F3748CHover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\8F4131CE-D4F0-4F08-9102-78C397F3748CPress.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\90165d32-a3ef-438c-8625-be9b538b6eba.ico (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\90165d32-a3ef-438c-8625-be9b538b6eba.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\90165d32-a3ef-438c-8625-be9b538b6ebaHover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\90165d32-a3ef-438c-8625-be9b538b6ebaPress.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\925D8F0E-E5EA-45F9-A657-0C14B68C4A61.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\925D8F0E-E5EA-45F9-A657-0C14B68C4A61hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\925D8F0E-E5EA-45F9-A657-0C14B68C4A61press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\929407CC-7E48-47E0-A9F9-A4A167AC24D1.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\929407CC-7E48-47E0-A9F9-A4A167AC24D1hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\929407CC-7E48-47E0-A9F9-A4A167AC24D1press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\95ae73f0-9799-46fd-bceb-57efcb7f0537.ico (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\95ae73f0-9799-46fd-bceb-57efcb7f0537.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\95ae73f0-9799-46fd-bceb-57efcb7f0537hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\95ae73f0-9799-46fd-bceb-57efcb7f0537press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\95D9E2EA-40AD-40B8-95D0-58209F584BBE.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\95D9E2EA-40AD-40B8-95D0-58209F584BBEHover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\95D9E2EA-40AD-40B8-95D0-58209F584BBEPress.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\99938D89-FF78-49C8-B92B-5AB4C8DFA2D1.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\99938D89-FF78-49C8-B92B-5AB4C8DFA2D1hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\99938D89-FF78-49C8-B92B-5AB4C8DFA2D1press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\A1D51ECC-DBD7-4C7E-9A75-364B8E2F1D8C.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\A1D51ECC-DBD7-4C7E-9A75-364B8E2F1D8Chover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\A1D51ECC-DBD7-4C7E-9A75-364B8E2F1D8Cpress.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\A1F75F5D-1D24-4F7A-9ABC-BDA55E332E67.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\A1F75F5D-1D24-4F7A-9ABC-BDA55E332E67hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\A1F75F5D-1D24-4F7A-9ABC-BDA55E332E67press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\A46C5E77-16B5-42A0-8761-C6F861D22308.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\A46C5E77-16B5-42A0-8761-C6F861D22308Hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\A46C5E77-16B5-42A0-8761-C6F861D22308Press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\A75C6A50-13B0-4704-AA87-8DD113E31310.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\A75C6A50-13B0-4704-AA87-8DD113E31310hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\A75C6A50-13B0-4704-AA87-8DD113E31310press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\A89DA5A2-D390-47F4-84EF-6044EC8AC368.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\A89DA5A2-D390-47F4-84EF-6044EC8AC368hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\A89DA5A2-D390-47F4-84EF-6044EC8AC368press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\a94e6710-6021-4cdc-82de-1c001238bd8f.ico (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\a94e6710-6021-4cdc-82de-1c001238bd8f.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\a94e6710-6021-4cdc-82de-1c001238bd8fHover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\a94e6710-6021-4cdc-82de-1c001238bd8fPress.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\B1BEF453-913F-4EC4-B057-A2BB21C09DCB.ico (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\B1BEF453-913F-4EC4-B057-A2BB21C09DCB.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\B1BEF453-913F-4EC4-B057-A2BB21C09DCBhover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\B1BEF453-913F-4EC4-B057-A2BB21C09DCBpress.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\B1FE90EC-CEDA-4467-86CE-6CD7F1D3D55F.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\B1FE90EC-CEDA-4467-86CE-6CD7F1D3D55Fhover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\B1FE90EC-CEDA-4467-86CE-6CD7F1D3D55Fpress.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\B81443D4-15F7-4B97-9DC8-3645A012C817.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\B81443D4-15F7-4B97-9DC8-3645A012C817hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\B81443D4-15F7-4B97-9DC8-3645A012C817press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\bbf677d4-d0bc-4a59-be4a-6a6cfd3c6c28.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\bbf677d4-d0bc-4a59-be4a-6a6cfd3c6c28hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\bbf677d4-d0bc-4a59-be4a-6a6cfd3c6c28press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\BC303DD4-37E7-4242-8DDD-8DEE2171066B.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\BC303DD4-37E7-4242-8DDD-8DEE2171066Bhover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\BC303DD4-37E7-4242-8DDD-8DEE2171066Bpress.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\bc8dcde3-3fd0-4f9b-af5d-15c20f3239ab.ico (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\bc8dcde3-3fd0-4f9b-af5d-15c20f3239ab.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\bc8dcde3-3fd0-4f9b-af5d-15c20f3239abhover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\bc8dcde3-3fd0-4f9b-af5d-15c20f3239abpress.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\BCE4103A-6273-4E49-8B43-2BDEDA1C91B0.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\BCE4103A-6273-4E49-8B43-2BDEDA1C91B0hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\BCE4103A-6273-4E49-8B43-2BDEDA1C91B0press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\BE3608B1-C2D5-4AD3-A382-45635338C6D1.PNG (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\BE3608B1-C2D5-4AD3-A382-45635338C6D1HOVER.PNG (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\BE3608B1-C2D5-4AD3-A382-45635338C6D1PRESS.PNG (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\C0AC006A-9C65-42F9-AE11-D675DCCC6840.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\C0AC006A-9C65-42F9-AE11-D675DCCC6840hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\C0AC006A-9C65-42F9-AE11-D675DCCC6840press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\c1546a00-e42d-4ce7-aac5-5353a895f3cf.ico (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\c1546a00-e42d-4ce7-aac5-5353a895f3cf.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\c1546a00-e42d-4ce7-aac5-5353a895f3cfhover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\c1546a00-e42d-4ce7-aac5-5353a895f3cfpress.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\C41AD485-FE91-4EFE-A613-66CB2BA96EAB.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\C41AD485-FE91-4EFE-A613-66CB2BA96EABHover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\C41AD485-FE91-4EFE-A613-66CB2BA96EABPress.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\C438F0F0-525A-4942-8307-6B71E596367D.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\C438F0F0-525A-4942-8307-6B71E596367Dhover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\C438F0F0-525A-4942-8307-6B71E596367Dpress.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\C48E3725-71FB-4824-969A-C6D428C18A2B.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\C48E3725-71FB-4824-969A-C6D428C18A2Bhover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\C48E3725-71FB-4824-969A-C6D428C18A2Bpress.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\CCEE5A80-8C88-4BB1-89BF-4A7EFF93E452.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\CCEE5A80-8C88-4BB1-89BF-4A7EFF93E452hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\CCEE5A80-8C88-4BB1-89BF-4A7EFF93E452press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\CCF42F56-0405-4697-A513-AA01DEE5DF02.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\CCF42F56-0405-4697-A513-AA01DEE5DF02hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\CCF42F56-0405-4697-A513-AA01DEE5DF02press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\CE1500FE-6F59-421C-8005-3E137AC051A2.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\CE1500FE-6F59-421C-8005-3E137AC051A2hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\CE1500FE-6F59-421C-8005-3E137AC051A2press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\CFEFCFCB-4871-46CD-86F7-14C1F17A7FF6.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\CFEFCFCB-4871-46CD-86F7-14C1F17A7FF6hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\CFEFCFCB-4871-46CD-86F7-14C1F17A7FF6press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\D13971C4-4DA8-4C4B-87F6-17E97BFE7448.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\D13971C4-4DA8-4C4B-87F6-17E97BFE7448hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\D13971C4-4DA8-4C4B-87F6-17E97BFE7448press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\D2B0680C-17C4-492D-85D7-D4CA3E724D50.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\D2B0680C-17C4-492D-85D7-D4CA3E724D50hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\D2B0680C-17C4-492D-85D7-D4CA3E724D50press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\D469E1BA-B745-45B3-B7EE-378E000E74C8.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\D469E1BA-B745-45B3-B7EE-378E000E74C8Hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\D469E1BA-B745-45B3-B7EE-378E000E74C8Press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> No action taken.
    C:\ProgramData\BrowserDefender\2.6.1562.221\{c16c1ccb-1111-4e5c-a2f3-533ad2fec8e8}\BrowserDefender.exe (PUP.Optional.PerformerSoft.A) -> Delete on reboot.
    C:\Program Files (x86)\diamondata\diamondataBHO.dll (PUP.Optional.Diamonddata) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\ProgramData\DSearchLink\DSearchLink.exe (PUP.Optional.Delta.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\ProgramData\Tarma Installer\{361E80BE-388B-4270-BF54-A10C2B756504}\Setup.exe (PUP.Optional.Tarma.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Roaming\BabSolution\Shared\BabMaint.exe (PUP.Optional.Babylon.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Roaming\Dealply\UpdateProc\UpdateTask.exe (PUP.DealPly.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Roaming\DVDVideoSoft\FreeMP4VideoConverter.exe (PUP.Optional.OpenCandy) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Temp\1AA5.tmp (PUP.Optional.PerformerSoft.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Temp\1_Offer_5.exe (PUP.Optional.Wajam) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Temp\1_Offer_7.exe (PUP.Optional.Somoto.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Temp\1_Offer_8.exe (PUP.Optional.Somoto.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Temp\appshat-distribution.exe (PUP.Optional.Somoto.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Temp\DeltaTB.exe (PUP.Optional.Babylon.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Temp\DownloadManager.exe (PUP.Optional.Smart) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Temp\Installer.exe (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Temp\UpdateCheckerSetup.exe (PUP.Optional.Somoto.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Temp\UpdUninstall.exe (PUP.Optional.Amonetize.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Temp\WajamC.exe (PUP.Optional.Wajam) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Temp\8ED7E1CC-BAB0-7891-AA52-DF1A9B8C50CF\Latest\MyBabylonTB.exe (PUP.Optional.Delta) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Temp\8ED7E1CC-BAB0-7891-AA52-DF1A9B8C50CF\Latest\Setup.exe (PUP.Optional.Babylon.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Temp\BF671FBB-BAB0-7891-AE44-5BAA296666D5\Latest\BabMaint.exe (PUP.Optional.Babylon.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Temp\BF671FBB-BAB0-7891-AE44-5BAA296666D5\Latest\DSearchLink.exe (PUP.Optional.Delta.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Temp\BF671FBB-BAB0-7891-AE44-5BAA296666D5\Latest\MyDeltaTB.exe (PUP.Optional.Delta) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Temp\BF671FBB-BAB0-7891-AE44-5BAA296666D5\Latest\Setup.exe (PUP.Optional.Babylon.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Temp\bus4A29\BUSolution.dll (PUP.Optional.BabSolution.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\Downloads\DTLite4471-0333.exe (PUP.Optional.OpenCandy) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\2CIB4EPA\wajam_download[1].exe (PUP.Optional.Wajam) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Roaming\Babylon\log_file.txt (PUP.Optional.Babylon.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\ProgramData\eSafe\eGdpSvc.exe (PUP.Optional.Esafe.A) -> Delete on reboot.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Temp\Smartbar\LinkuryInstaller.msi (PUP.Optional.Linkury.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Temp\Smartbar\lzlb14yz.2yq (PUP.Optional.Linkury.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Temp\Smartbar\mm4lla5z.vxc (PUP.Optional.Linkury.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\mysearchdial_speedial_v9.0.2.crx (PUP.Optional.MySearchDial.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Program Files (x86)\diamondata\updatediamondata.exe (PUP.Optional.DiamonData.A) -> Delete on reboot.
    C:\Program Files (x86)\diamondata\updatediamondata.InstallState (PUP.Optional.DiamonData.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Program Files (x86)\diamondata\diamondata.Common.dll (PUP.Optional.DiamonData.A) -> Delete on reboot.
    C:\Program Files (x86)\diamondata\diamondata.ico (PUP.Optional.DiamonData.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Program Files (x86)\diamondata\diamondataUninstall.exe (PUP.Optional.DiamonData.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Program Files (x86)\diamondata\hendmekoldfacfhlojkjcnbjegkahclb.crx (PUP.Optional.DiamonData.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Program Files (x86)\diamondata\Microsoft.Win32.TaskScheduler.dll (PUP.Optional.DiamonData.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Program Files (x86)\diamondata\sqlite3.exe (PUP.Optional.DiamonData.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\bProtector Web Data (PUP.Optional.BProtector.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\bprotectorpreferences (PUP.Optional.BProtector.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Application\QuickShare.exe (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Delete on reboot.
    C:\ProgramData\BrowserDefender\2.6.1562.221\{c16c1ccb-1111-4e5c-a2f3-533ad2fec8e8}\bl (PUP.Optional.BrowserDefender.A) -> Delete on reboot.
    C:\ProgramData\BrowserDefender\2.6.1562.221\{c16c1ccb-1111-4e5c-a2f3-533ad2fec8e8}\BrowserDefender.dll (PUP.Optional.BrowserDefender.A) -> Delete on reboot.
    C:\ProgramData\BrowserDefender\2.6.1562.221\{c16c1ccb-1111-4e5c-a2f3-533ad2fec8e8}\BrowserDefender.settings (PUP.Optional.BrowserDefender.A) -> Delete on reboot.
    C:\ProgramData\BrowserDefender\2.6.1562.221\{c16c1ccb-1111-4e5c-a2f3-533ad2fec8e8}\dm (PUP.Optional.BrowserDefender.A) -> Delete on reboot.
    C:\ProgramData\BrowserDefender\2.6.1562.221\{c16c1ccb-1111-4e5c-a2f3-533ad2fec8e8}\uninstall.exe (PUP.Optional.BrowserDefender.A) -> Delete on reboot.
    C:\ProgramData\BrowserDefender\2.6.1562.221\{c16c1ccb-1111-4e5c-a2f3-533ad2fec8e8}\traking_settings\00 (PUP.Optional.BrowserDefender.A) -> Delete on reboot.
    C:\ProgramData\BrowserDefender\2.6.1562.221\{c16c1ccb-1111-4e5c-a2f3-533ad2fec8e8}\traking_settings\01 (PUP.Optional.BrowserDefender.A) -> Delete on reboot.
    C:\ProgramData\BrowserDefender\2.6.1562.221\{c16c1ccb-1111-4e5c-a2f3-533ad2fec8e8}\traking_settings\02 (PUP.Optional.BrowserDefender.A) -> Delete on reboot.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\D5113B95-781C-4737-A26F-3ED3A2CB876F.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\D5113B95-781C-4737-A26F-3ED3A2CB876FHover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\D5113B95-781C-4737-A26F-3ED3A2CB876FPress.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\d65acfc2-6ab9-4b66-84fc-ecc7813e35c1.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\d65acfc2-6ab9-4b66-84fc-ecc7813e35c1Hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\d65acfc2-6ab9-4b66-84fc-ecc7813e35c1Press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\d65acfc2-6ab9-4b66-84fc-ecc7813e35d0.ico (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\d65acfc2-6ab9-4b66-84fc-ecc7813e35d0.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\d65acfc2-6ab9-4b66-84fc-ecc7813e35d0Hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\d65acfc2-6ab9-4b66-84fc-ecc7813e35d0Press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\D8043E67-EBD0-4ABD-A5A4-63CF4DADFC85.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\D8043E67-EBD0-4ABD-A5A4-63CF4DADFC85hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\D8043E67-EBD0-4ABD-A5A4-63CF4DADFC85press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\DBE2517B-67B8-4D8B-A7CC-B66F8FE52D82.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\DBE2517B-67B8-4D8B-A7CC-B66F8FE52D82hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\DBE2517B-67B8-4D8B-A7CC-B66F8FE52D82press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\DCF8B81C-11B5-4B12-A6E5-F74F09BBDD4C.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\DCF8B81C-11B5-4B12-A6E5-F74F09BBDD4Chover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\DCF8B81C-11B5-4B12-A6E5-F74F09BBDD4Cpress.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\e2870479-a572-412b-8a8f-5604d19b55cd.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\e2870479-a572-412b-8a8f-5604d19b55cdhover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\e2870479-a572-412b-8a8f-5604d19b55cdpress.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\E3345571-EEF9-4041-8C24-F7F5A9331C23.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\E3345571-EEF9-4041-8C24-F7F5A9331C23hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\E3345571-EEF9-4041-8C24-F7F5A9331C23press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\e357f164-c5d8-4257-aab2-fe0cad41c12e.ico (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\e357f164-c5d8-4257-aab2-fe0cad41c12e.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\e357f164-c5d8-4257-aab2-fe0cad41c12ehover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\e357f164-c5d8-4257-aab2-fe0cad41c12epress.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\e3c610dc-deed-47cd-acc0-493d71556c16.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\e3c610dc-deed-47cd-acc0-493d71556c16Hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\e3c610dc-deed-47cd-acc0-493d71556c16Press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\E458493F-867F-4712-A3AF-D9664ED47C19.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\E458493F-867F-4712-A3AF-D9664ED47C19hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\E458493F-867F-4712-A3AF-D9664ED47C19press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\E52BEFE7-6535-439c-B168-A3B105E4212E.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\E52BEFE7-6535-439c-B168-A3B105E4212Ehover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\E52BEFE7-6535-439c-B168-A3B105E4212Epress.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\E6EE3C0D-1AF6-4A1E-AD63-1AFD7CB84583.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\E6EE3C0D-1AF6-4A1E-AD63-1AFD7CB84583hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\E6EE3C0D-1AF6-4A1E-AD63-1AFD7CB84583press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\E8584703-6CA5-4351-82CC-09E40938A066.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\E8584703-6CA5-4351-82CC-09E40938A066hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\E8584703-6CA5-4351-82CC-09E40938A066press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\e8967c62-9ea0-4fde-9832-2c10f1d580de.ico (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\e8967c62-9ea0-4fde-9832-2c10f1d580de.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\e8967c62-9ea0-4fde-9832-2c10f1d580dehover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\e8967c62-9ea0-4fde-9832-2c10f1d580depress.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\EA99E20A-FBBA-4197-954B-E2013280A29B.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\EA99E20A-FBBA-4197-954B-E2013280A29Bhover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\EA99E20A-FBBA-4197-954B-E2013280A29Bpress.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\EC116BC4-0583-4E07-908A-9D2AD3647177.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\EC116BC4-0583-4E07-908A-9D2AD3647177Hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\EC116BC4-0583-4E07-908A-9D2AD3647177Press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\f41901a8-2a78-4794-b455-d53a24b37aef.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\f41901a8-2a78-4794-b455-d53a24b37aefHover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\f41901a8-2a78-4794-b455-d53a24b37aefPress.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\F5297DBC-3B3B-4744-A54D-308EAD98D223.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\F5297DBC-3B3B-4744-A54D-308EAD98D223hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\F5297DBC-3B3B-4744-A54D-308EAD98D223press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\f7fd4890-7f89-4c73-8ff2-52105657cbb6.ico (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\f7fd4890-7f89-4c73-8ff2-52105657cbb6.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\f7fd4890-7f89-4c73-8ff2-52105657cbb6Hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\f7fd4890-7f89-4c73-8ff2-52105657cbb6Press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\F84A3FBA-7CF5-4F44-A080-C26C04D0E3BD.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\F84A3FBA-7CF5-4F44-A080-C26C04D0E3BDhover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\F84A3FBA-7CF5-4F44-A080-C26C04D0E3BDpress.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\F9218572-58F0-4FB9-B0C5-4EA74848D6EC.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\F9218572-58F0-4FB9-B0C5-4EA74848D6EChover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\F9218572-58F0-4FB9-B0C5-4EA74848D6ECpress.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\F9B1CE4C-4CE6-4093-948F-F8FD6A8F48A3.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\F9B1CE4C-4CE6-4093-948F-F8FD6A8F48A3hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\F9B1CE4C-4CE6-4093-948F-F8FD6A8F48A3press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\FA3DE5E1-19AC-42FA-8E77-C25C60E60EC7.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\FA3DE5E1-19AC-42FA-8E77-C25C60E60EC7hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\FA3DE5E1-19AC-42FA-8E77-C25C60E60EC7press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\fac5189f-f2c7-4eed-bae8-011eca170d7b.ico (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\fac5189f-f2c7-4eed-bae8-011eca170d7b.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\fac5189f-f2c7-4eed-bae8-011eca170d7bhover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\fac5189f-f2c7-4eed-bae8-011eca170d7bpress.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\FF927FFB-35DC-43A3-A502-690B99FCC056.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\FF927FFB-35DC-43A3-A502-690B99FCC056hover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\FF927FFB-35DC-43A3-A502-690B99FCC056press.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\youtube.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\youtubehover.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\iconsWide\youtubepress.png (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\ServicesPlugins\Smartbar.Personalization.ServicesPlugins.DMP.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\ServicesPlugins\Smartbar.Personalization.ServicesPlugins.MessengerPlugin.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\ServicesPlugins\Smartbar.Personalization.ServicesPlugins.NotepadPlugin.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\ServicesPlugins\Smartbar.Personalization.ServicesPlugins.ScreenCapturePlugin.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\ServicesPlugins\Smartbar.Personalization.ServicesPlugins.UninstallProductsPlugin.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\ServicesPlugins\Smartbar.Personalization.ServicesPlugins.WeatherPlugin.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\Common\ServicesPlugins\Smartbar.Personalization.ServicesPlugins.WordPlugin.dll (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\DistributionFiles\Configs\IconsSettings.xml (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\DistributionFiles\Configs\LocalMethods.xml (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\DistributionFiles\Configs\ProfileManager.xml (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\DistributionFiles\Configs\PublisherSettings.xml (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\DistributionFiles\Configs\UserSettings.xml (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\DistributionFiles\Profiles\F3B1A35F-8F34-4AA2-9F30-6B414BABD905.xml (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Smartbar\QuickShare.exe_StrongName_vuedtbpoockmp1sq45awfxuouevabx0i\1.90.60.12091\user.config (PUP.Optional.SmartBar.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Roaming\mysearchdial\icons_2.2.4.731\magnifying.ico (PUP.Optional.MySearchDial.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Roaming\mysearchdial\icons_2.2.4.731\star2.ico (PUP.Optional.MySearchDial.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Roaming\mysearchdial\UpdateProc\config.dat (PUP.Optional.MySearchDial.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Roaming\mysearchdial\UpdateProc\TTL.DAT (PUP.Optional.MySearchDial.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
    (end)

9. Addibro

Addibro Thread Starter

And here is the log from AdwCleaner:

----------------------------------------------------------

# AdwCleaner v3.003 - Report created 11/09/2013 at 23:44:09
    # Updated 07/09/2013 by Xplode
    # Operating System : Windows 7 Ultimate Service Pack 1 (64 bits)
    # Username : Andreas - AGAMEMNON
    # Running from : C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\8PDRHGRB\AdwCleaner.exe
    # Option : Scan
    ***** [ Services ] *****

***** [ Files / Folders ] *****

***** [ Shortcuts ] *****
    Shortcut Found : C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Google Chrome.lnk ( hxxp://www.qvo6.com/?utm_source=b&utm_medium=amt&utm_campaign=eXQ&utm_content=sc&from=amt&uid=ST2000DM001-1CH164_W1F2CEEFXXXXW1F2CEEF&ts=1378932854 )
    Shortcut Found : C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Google Chrome\Google Chrome.lnk ( hxxp://www.qvo6.com/?utm_source=b&utm_medium=amt&utm_campaign=eXQ&utm_content=sc&from=amt&uid=ST2000DM001-1CH164_W1F2CEEFXXXXW1F2CEEF&ts=1378932854 )
    Shortcut Found : C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Internet Explorer.lnk ( hxxp://www.qvo6.com/?utm_source=b&utm_medium=amt&utm_campaign=eXQ&utm_content=sc&from=amt&uid=ST2000DM001-1CH164_W1F2CEEFXXXXW1F2CEEF&ts=1378932854 )
    Shortcut Found : C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories\System Tools\Internet Explorer (No Add-ons).lnk ( hxxp://www.qvo6.com/?utm_source=b&utm_medium=amt&utm_campaign=eXQ&utm_content=sc&from=amt&uid=ST2000DM001-1CH164_W1F2CEEFXXXXW1F2CEEF&ts=1378932854 )
    Shortcut Found : C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Google Chrome.lnk ( hxxp://www.qvo6.com/?utm_source=b&utm_medium=amt&utm_campaign=eXQ&utm_content=sc&from=amt&uid=ST2000DM001-1CH164_W1F2CEEFXXXXW1F2CEEF&ts=1378932854 )
    Shortcut Found : C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Launch Internet Explorer Browser.lnk ( hxxp://www.qvo6.com/?utm_source=b&utm_medium=amt&utm_campaign=eXQ&utm_content=sc&from=amt&uid=ST2000DM001-1CH164_W1F2CEEFXXXXW1F2CEEF&ts=1378932854 )
    Shortcut Found : C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar\Internet Explorer.lnk ( hxxp://www.qvo6.com/?utm_source=b&utm_medium=amt&utm_campaign=eXQ&utm_content=sc&from=amt&uid=ST2000DM001-1CH164_W1F2CEEFXXXXW1F2CEEF&ts=1378932854 )
    Shortcut Found : C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\StartMenu\Internet Explorer.lnk ( hxxp://www.qvo6.com/?utm_source=b&utm_medium=amt&utm_campaign=eXQ&utm_content=sc&from=amt&uid=ST2000DM001-1CH164_W1F2CEEFXXXXW1F2CEEF&ts=1378932854 )
    ***** [ Registry ] *****
    Data Found : HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Clients\StartMenuInternet\Google Chrome\shell\open\command [(Default)] - "C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" hxxp://www.qvo6.com/?utm_source=b&utm_medium=amt&utm_campaign=eXQ&utm_content=sc&from=amt&uid=ST2000DM001-1CH164_W1F2CEEFXXXXW1F2CEEF&ts=1378932854
    Data Found : HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Clients\StartMenuInternet\IEXPLORE.EXE\shell\open\command [(Default)] - C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe hxxp://www.qvo6.com/?utm_source=b&utm_medium=amt&utm_campaign=eXQ&utm_content=sc&from=amt&uid=ST2000DM001-1CH164_W1F2CEEFXXXXW1F2CEEF&ts=1378907994
    Key Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{33BB0A4E-99AF-4226-BDF6-49120163DE86}
    Key Found : [x64] HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{33BB0A4E-99AF-4226-BDF6-49120163DE86}
    ***** [ Browsers ] *****
    -\\ Internet Explorer v10.0.9200.16635
    Setting Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main [Start Page] - hxxp://www.qvo6.com/?utm_source=b&utm_medium=amt&utm_campaign=eXQ&utm_content=hp&from=amt&uid=ST2000DM001-1CH164_W1F2CEEFXXXXW1F2CEEF&ts=1378935585
    Setting Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main [Default_Page_URL] - hxxp://www.qvo6.com/?utm_source=b&utm_medium=amt&utm_campaign=eXQ&utm_content=hp&from=amt&uid=ST2000DM001-1CH164_W1F2CEEFXXXXW1F2CEEF&ts=1378935585
    Setting Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main [Default_Page_URL] - hxxp://www.qvo6.com/?utm_source=b&utm_medium=amt&utm_campaign=eXQ&utm_content=hp&from=amt&uid=ST2000DM001-1CH164_W1F2CEEFXXXXW1F2CEEF&ts=1378935585
    Setting Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main [Start Page] - hxxp://www.qvo6.com/?utm_source=b&utm_medium=amt&utm_campaign=eXQ&utm_content=hp&from=amt&uid=ST2000DM001-1CH164_W1F2CEEFXXXXW1F2CEEF&ts=1378935585
    -\\ Mozilla Firefox v
    [ File : C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\[ofr2][opt]rs0\prefs.js ]

-\\ Google Chrome v29.0.1547.66
    [ File : C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\preferences ]
    Found : homepage
    Found : search_url
    Found : keyword

10. Addibro

Addibro Thread Starter

And here is after the reboot:

--------------------------------------------------

# AdwCleaner v3.003 - Report created 11/09/2013 at 23:45:59
    # Updated 07/09/2013 by Xplode
    # Operating System : Windows 7 Ultimate Service Pack 1 (64 bits)
    # Username : Andreas - AGAMEMNON
    # Running from : C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\8PDRHGRB\AdwCleaner.exe
    # Option : Clean
    ***** [ Services ] *****

***** [ Files / Folders ] *****

***** [ Shortcuts ] *****
    Shortcut Disinfected : C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Google Chrome.lnk
    Shortcut Disinfected : C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Google Chrome\Google Chrome.lnk
    Shortcut Disinfected : C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Internet Explorer.lnk
    Shortcut Disinfected : C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories\System Tools\Internet Explorer (No Add-ons).lnk
    Shortcut Disinfected : C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Google Chrome.lnk
    Shortcut Disinfected : C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Launch Internet Explorer Browser.lnk
    Shortcut Disinfected : C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar\Internet Explorer.lnk
    Shortcut Disinfected : C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\StartMenu\Internet Explorer.lnk
    ***** [ Registry ] *****
    Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{33BB0A4E-99AF-4226-BDF6-49120163DE86}
    Data Restored : HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Clients\StartMenuInternet\IEXPLORE.EXE\shell\open\command
    Data Restored : HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Clients\StartMenuInternet\Google Chrome\shell\open\command
    ***** [ Browsers ] *****
    -\\ Internet Explorer v10.0.9200.16635
    Setting Restored : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main [Start Page]
    Setting Restored : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main [Default_Page_URL]
    Setting Restored : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main [Default_Page_URL]
    Setting Restored : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main [Start Page]
    -\\ Mozilla Firefox v
    [ File : C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\[ofr2][opt]rs0\prefs.js ]

-\\ Google Chrome v29.0.1547.66
    [ File : C:\Users\Andreas\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\preferences ]
    Deleted : homepage
    Deleted : search_url
    Deleted : keyword
    Deleted : urls_to_restore_on_startup
    AdwCleaner[R0].txt - [11954 octets] - [11/09/2013 15:57:57]
    AdwCleaner[R1].txt - [5099 octets] - [11/09/2013 23:44:09]
    AdwCleaner[S0].txt - [9562 octets] - [11/09/2013 15:59:09]
    AdwCleaner[S1].txt - [2727 octets] - [11/09/2013 23:45:59]
    ########## EOF - C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[S1].txt - [2787 octets] ##########

11. Addibro

Addibro Thread Starter

Here is the results from Screen317:

-------------------------------------------------

Results of screen317's Security Check version 0.99.73
    Windows 7 Service Pack 1 x64 (UAC is disabled!)
    Internet Explorer 10
    ``````````````Antivirus/Firewall Check:``````````````
    Windows Firewall Enabled!
    Microsoft Security Essentials
    Antivirus up to date!
    `````````Anti-malware/Other Utilities Check:`````````
    Malwarebytes Anti-Malware version 1.75.0.1300
    Adobe Flash Player 11.8.800.168
    Adobe Reader XI
    Google Chrome 29.0.1547.66
    ````````Process Check: objlist.exe by Laurent````````
    Microsoft Security Essentials MSMpEng.exe
    Microsoft Security Essentials msseces.exe
    Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware mbamscheduler.exe
    `````````````````System Health check`````````````````
    Total Fragmentation on Drive C: 29% Defragment your hard drive soon! (Do NOT defrag if SSD!)
    ````````````````````End of Log``````````````````````

12. blues_harp28

Malwarebytes scan - No action taken on some entries.
    Run Malwarebytes again - let it remove all entries.
    Restart your Pc.
    Post the latest log file.
    ======
    Run AdwCleaner again - click Scan and then Clean - it takes more than one run to remove all entries.
    Post the log file.

13. Addibro

Addibro Thread Starter

Don't know why it skipped so many entries. Should I do a Full Scan?

Thanks a lot for doing this.

14. blues_harp28

A Quick scan will do.

15. Addibro

Addibro Thread Starter

Malewarebytes found 4 bad entries this time which I removed, here is the log:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (Trial) 1.75.0.1300
    www.malwarebytes.org
    Database version: v2013.09.11.04
    Windows 7 Service Pack 1 x64 NTFS
    Internet Explorer 10.0.9200.16635
    Andreas :: AGAMEMNON [administrator]
    Protection: Disabled
    2013-09-11 23:55:51
    mbam-log-2013-09-11 (23-55-51).txt
    Scan type: Quick scan
    Scan options enabled: Memory | Startup | Registry | File System | Heuristics/Extra | Heuristics/Shuriken | PUP | PUM
    Scan options disabled: P2P
    Objects scanned: 257032
    Time elapsed: 1 minute(s), 53 second(s)
    Memory Processes Detected: 0
    (No malicious items detected)
    Memory Modules Detected: 0
    Registry Keys Detected: 0
    Registry Values Detected: 0
    Registry Data Items Detected: 4
    HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main|Start Page (Hijack.StartPage) -> Bad: (http://www.qvo6.com/?utm_source=b&u...001-1CH164_W1F2CEEFXXXXW1F2CEEF&ts=1378936472) Good: (http://www.google.com) -> Quarantined and repaired successfully.
    HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main|Default_Page_URL (Hijack.StartPage) -> Bad: (http://www.qvo6.com/?utm_source=b&u...001-1CH164_W1F2CEEFXXXXW1F2CEEF&ts=1378936472) Good: (http://www.google.com) -> Quarantined and repaired successfully.
    HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main|Default_Page_URL (Hijack.StartPage) -> Bad: (http://www.qvo6.com/?utm_source=b&u...001-1CH164_W1F2CEEFXXXXW1F2CEEF&ts=1378936472) Good: (http://www.google.com) -> Quarantined and repaired successfully.
    HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main|Start Page (Hijack.StartPage) -> Bad: (http://www.qvo6.com/?utm_source=b&u...001-1CH164_W1F2CEEFXXXXW1F2CEEF&ts=1378936472) Good: (http://www.google.com) -> Quarantined and repaired successfully.
    Folders Detected: 0
    Files Detected: 0
    (end)

16. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!