1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

somethings wrong with my computer help....

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by helpmekat, Jun 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. helpmekat

helpmekat Thread Starter

:( i got on my computer then other day and tried to get on my messenger but it didnt open. this screen pop up sayin open with... i tried clickin on ne of them and it doesnt wont i tried to download the hijackthis1991 it downloads i just cant open it.. this is making me very upset. im not very good with computers but im learning the best i can. if neone could help me i would be very happy ...

2. helpmekat

helpmekat Thread Starter

my desktop was moved around and i didnt do it. i also can open nothing on my desktop or newhere i have to go through history to even get here....

3. helpmekat

helpmekat Thread Starter

how do i download the hjt or whatever everyone else is showin that u guys can see what the problems

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/373646