1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Somethings wrong with my internet explorer

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by neenharper, Feb 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. neenharper

neenharper Thread Starter

Hello ppl!! I wonder what's wrong with my internet explorer.........can anybody help?? :( I go to a site that I usually go to but it doesn't work like I try logging in and after I'm logged in. I press the file manager button and it takes me back to the logging in page and I cant create either. I logged in many times with no luck. Anybody know whats wrong??? I'm using internet explorer7 and the rest of the sites work. Plzzzzz help I have windows xp. Hope someone replies to me early :(. Okay bye bye!!!

P.S
    Plzzz help!!!! :confused:

2. rbalaji

rbalaji

Clean out all your cookies and temp files and then try again. Go here if you don't know how to do this.

3. neenharper

Hey I did what you said but it's still not working thanks anyways. Plzzzzz help........anyone?

4. Megabite

Megabite

What site is it?

5. neenharper

You mean the site I can't go to??? Well it's called myknet.org check it out.

6. rohit0085

rohit0085

When ever i try to open any website it shows me a certificate expiry message and does not allow to go to website directly as it will show warning message. Then i have to click on continue to website only then i m able to view the page. tried resetting IE settings but no help, reset security settings but no joy. tried with google chrome and mozilla but same problem.

7. happychic

happychic

Hi,

I just logged in to the site you provided. The site opens up ok. It states that "If you are having problems logging in and it doesn't accept your password, you will have to update your password at http://um.knet.ca/password.php .

Is it possible its the site and not your IE?

Hope this helps

HC

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/798211

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice