1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Songs/Playlists from windows media xp to ipod

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by bobert12, Jan 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. bobert12

bobert12 Thread Starter

Hello,
    Would like to know how to transfer my playlists to my ipod, each playlist contains approx.
    20 songs and there are about 20 playlists. Tried different ways of doing this , not succcesful
    Thank You !

2. help4me

help4me

Well.... if it's an iPod... then you have to have iTunes to load anything to the iPod. At least that is the only method so far that I found that works. Once you have iTunes.... then import the files you want to the iTune library and then select the song/files you want on your iPod and then sync the iPod with the selected songs from your iTune library. The next thing you ought to do is trash the iPod and get and mp3 player :p :p (just teasing you... take no offense ;) )

3. amanda223

amanda223

well you can not copy as whole you have t make an folder and then copy the play list one by one ....

4. Couriant

Couriant Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    James
    from what I know, you cannot use .wpl files (windows media player playlist) in iTunes.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!