1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Sonic Cineplayer Software won't install??

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by JMO_0121, Sep 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. JMO_0121

JMO_0121 Thread Starter

Someone please help me, I have recently clean re-installed my computer. I have a Dell Dimension 3000. Everything went as planned and there where no problems, I installed the few drivers I needed right from Dells website. The problem is that when I tried to install Sonic Cinepleyer Software, it said that " setup cannot continue'" you need NET_Frameworks 1.1 or higher. Well, I was like, ok let me go isntall it. I went to microsoft.com and I installed Net frameworks 3.5, which is the LATEST. After I installed net frameworks, I went ahead and put the CD in, and it still told me the same thing, even though net frameworks WAS isntalled. Im running Windows XP, I dont have viruses, I think I know about computers enough to know that everything was fine and nothing was missing. Can someone who has had this problem help me, Im triying to isntall it, so I can enjoy watching DVDS, and CDs, ??? Need more info, please ask

Thanks

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/747877