sonic my dvd plus

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

utility

Have downloaded Canon EOS disital solution disk and the EOS 5D WIA RAPI Driver has caused an error. I have deleted the download, but still can not get rid of "Sonic MyDVD Plus" trying to enter an alternate path: Use source: c:\hp\tmp\src\.... "Please wait while Windows configures Sonic My DVD Plus in continually trying to download....... Please help Now I am on this site and not sure how it works.....in trouble....utility

Your problem sounds similar to one in This Thread.

Click Start > Run > type msconfig

Select the Startup tab.

Uncheck the following entry related to HP:

C:\Program Files\Hp\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe

Reboot the computer.

After rebooting, when the small System Configuration Utility window appears, ignore the message. Put a check mark in that window, then click OK.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online