1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Sonic MyDVD LE trouble

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by venisha, Jan 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. venisha

venisha Thread Starter

over the past few days i have noticed that my sonic software seems to drastically slow the computer down and i've had to restart the computer only to find that some program is still running (get the "end task" box)

however today when i started to open sonic the windows installer immediatly popped up and tried to install sonic but it said it couldn't find the disk... i tried the sonic disk i got with the computer but it still said it couldn't find it... when i went to cancel out the installation i discovered the entire program IS still on there, yet every time i try to start it i get the installer again

does anyone out there have any ideas what could be causing this and how i might fix it? i would appreciate greatly any help you can offer :) Thank you!

2. MysticEyes

MysticEyes Banned

Try un-installing it first.

3. venisha

venisha Thread Starter

ok... thanks... i'll try that ... and if it's still giving me problems then i'll be back :)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/536404

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice