SonicStage 3.1

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

drpaschke

Hi,

I have a NW-HD1 and it came with the Sonicstage 2.1 software, things were working fine, until I got a new hard drive and tried to install it in Windows XP.

Now when I try to open the Sonicstage program it comes up with an error:

'Cannot find the database file,or the database file is corrupted.
Click OK to recover the database. Click cancel to exit the program.'

Then I click OK, and this message comes up:

'Cannot recover database file.
Click OK to copy an empty database file.'

When I click OK, the program exits and there seems to be nothing that I can do. Help please. I have tried reinstalling the program and tried upgrading to the 3.1 version or the 2.3 version of the program. I switched to NFTS file system instead of FAT32would that make a difference? What can I do?

Thanks Dan

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online