1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Sony Bravia connect to PC?

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Stevo454, Jan 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stevo454

Stevo454 Thread Starter

Hi,
    I've connected a VGA cable from the back of my HP tower to a new Sony Bravia 40" (VGA to VGA) For whatever reason, I can get EITHER my monitor or the TV to display the computer, but NOT both at the same time. Any suggestions? Is this a resolution problem? The computer won't output at a resolution as low as the TV seems to demand (680 x 460 I think). Computer doesn't go lower than 800 x 600... or something like that. Please help.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!