sony burner

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mob

hi i tryed to install easy cd creator but it cant find my burner. i have a seperate burner model crx1750U. i have windows me.it plays my music cds but i cant burn nothing.can someone please tell me what to do.

Did windows see it as a burner before the software package ?

mob

my friend gave me the burner.everytime i try to install easy cd it says the burner is not fought.i dont have the cd so what should i do?thank u for the help

Try using a different burning program. Easy CD creator is known to give pc users problems due to incompatibilties w/ other programs.

Is the burner at least recognized in your device manager and "my computer"?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online