1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Sony crx100e CD-RW driver and Hitachi DVD ROM Gd 2500

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by alu1822, Feb 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alu1822

alu1822 Thread Starter

My cd drives were working fine for a long time. I have been using them for over 5 years on a IBM Aptiva computer (which is not supported by IBM anymore) which runned on Windows 98 which I upgreaded to Window XP. When I look at the properties I get these messages

Sony CRX100e CD-RW
    Windows successfully loaded the device driver for this hardware but cannot find the hardware device. (Code 41)

Hitachi DVD ROM GD2500
    Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged. (Code 19)

Could you please help me with my situation with any information. Please email me at alu1822

2. Paladin-X

Paladin-X

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!