sony eproblem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

zombienation

im try to uninstall a program
sony erisson from computer to reinstall it
but the directory has been deleted but it still
comes up with insert sony ericson disk.

i insert the disk that came with the phone
it still says insert sony erison.msi

plz tell me how to install the update 1.7.10 onto computer

thanks

What is the exact name of the program.

I have a sony erricson phone (k700i), and i ofund that the best way to conect it to my computer was to use a bluetooth USB dongal (Belkin seems to be the best) and not to bother installing the Sony E software. This i found after many attempts with lots of uninstalling and reinstalling.

By the way the best way i have found to completly unistall it is to do a system restore to before the installation.

also if your phone supports themes there is a sony erricson themes creator floating arround, google it to find it.

hope ive been helpfull.

If this hasnt helped please reply with a very sepcifc question/problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online