1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Sony Ericsson Vivaz: Music player issues

Discussion in 'Archive: Phones & Handheld Devices' started by sevendaydemon, Apr 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sevendaydemon

sevendaydemon Thread Starter

Afternoon folks,

Basically, I've got myself a fresh new Vivaz handset, a lovely piece of kit, but one issue: when I'm using the music player to listen to music on the phone, it tends to jump quite often, a similar effect would be to bump a CD player while it is playing, the songs stops for a split second then resumes from where it got cut off.

The thing is its not a handset issue, because the exact same problem occurred on the Satio handset I was testing a few weeks ago.

I figured the vivaz would be more stable since its a newer model, and this is true to an extent, but the music player issue is still there.

I've found NO mention whatsoever of this problem around the internet, but I find it strange how two different handset models from two completely different network providers contains the exact same issue.

If anyone has any idea what the problem could be then I appreciate the help.

Cheers.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/915358

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice