Sony Extreme CD Burner Download

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

dianerowley

I have two addresses for getting to the Sony Extreme CD Burner download and neither one take me to the free download. They are:

207.68.49.103:8090/extreme.html

151.199.137.57:8090/extreme.html

Does anyone have a current address as both are coming back as "unavailable".

Thanks in advance.

Diane

dianerowley

Thanks so much. I've perused this website and it looks like its updates for Sony Extreme software only. I'm actually looking for the website address to download the actual Sony Extreme program not the updates.

Any help would be appreciated.

Diane

dianerowley

Slipe

Thanks so much for the Sony Extreme download address.

I already have it downloaded on my pc but wanted a backup copy in case the pc crashes. Now I can download it to my "temp download" folder and burn a copy from there as backup.

I'm happy with the way it works now so I'm not even going to attempt to update it.

Thanks again.

Diane

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online