1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

sony security camera

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by firsttimer, Oct 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. firsttimer

firsttimer Thread Starter

I am doing a reserch paper, and my teacher told me that there was a Sony security camera which came out over two years ago. He said that it was a really good night time security system, but the fault was that in the daytime it showed the people without clothes. Anyways, does anyone know about this camera, and what it is/was called? Also, do you know exactly when it came out and where I can find information about it?
    Thank you!

2. hewee

hewee

firsttimer,

Welcome to TSG :)

Think the teacher is the one that needs to do the reserch on it as it is not true. Sony came out with the video cameras that could see very very good when it was very dark and some how then others started saying you could see tru what people were wearing and it was like x-ray vision.

3. hewee

hewee

It was called Nightshot

Super Nightshot® 0 Lux System

Low light? No problem. Absolutely no light? No sweat! Now you can capture video even in total darkness (0 lux). Sony's NightShot system uses infrared light to capture images invisible to the human eye. You can shoot subjects like sleeping babies up to 10 feet away in total darkness.

Invented by Sony, the NightShot system is available on selected Sony Handycam® camcorders and Cybershot® Digital Cameras. With the optional HVL-IRC NightShot light available for Handycam® camcorders, you can even capture images from up to 100 feet away! Top models have Sony's Super NightShot system, which automatically adjusts the shutter speed for even better exposure and even greater detail.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/169764

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice