1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

sony vaio tech problem

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by boratdavies, Apr 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boratdavies

boratdavies Thread Starter

Hello,
    My lap top has been 'broken' for a long time now. There is a switch at the top which allows user to swtich between stamina and speed modes. I do not know what they mean, but i do know it shoulc be on speed, like it was originaly. on my laptop i am no longer able to switch to speed mode, because everytime I do that i am unable to read the screen, everything is covered in strange lines and fuzziness.
    After speaking to some poeple who know about computers, such as the vaio experts, it has been concluded that the problem is with the video card.
    I have tried many different solutions to try and fix it, but nothing works....
    I dont want to send it to Vaio to be fixed as its very expensive and i need to lap top with me. (which works fine in the stamina mode by the way, i am guessing all i am missing is the graphics).
    Can anyone help me with this do you think?
    I appreciate your help in advance ))))

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/701267

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice