sony vaio vgn-fz130e drivers/reinstall

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

nmav007

I'm trying to do a downgrade from vista premium to xp pro, firstly the sony sony vaio vgn-fz130e wont let me run the setup disk as i get the error message that there is no hdd present... does anone know i can get around this? format the drive when logged in using sonys progRAM?

also im trying to locate the drivers for this system, does anyone have any ideas please? shall i just search for an xp driver for each respective device?

thank-you, i'd appreciate any help on this ....

nmav007

thanks Jazz but that links to the vista premium drivers, more pressing does anyone know how to get xp setup to see the hdd when you go to reinstall, im still having trouble with that? remembering the ol' fdisk days :)

I'm actually repairing partition to my usb key after i accidentally deleted the partition as i didnt notice that my key with 7GB data was plugged into the laptop while ive been trying to get the xp install going. my tools, utilitys...i have a backup but there was a lot of new ones lol....

thanks guys i'd be grateful for any help.

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
You may not be able to find drivers for XP.

Hi, You need to integrate SATA drivers onto your xp disk, you can create a slipstream disk by going to http://www.nliteos.com/ then find SATA drivers for your computer. Just follow nlites wizard and it will show you how to integrate the SATA drivers on the disk.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online