Sony Vegas Not responding - File to big?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Potsy457

My Sony Vegas application does not respond when i upload a gaming video 4gb in size , is it the size?
if not i have no idea .. help!

Oddba11

Jim
"Upload" implies you are sending the fiel to another location or website.

ie: you upload videos to Youtube

Typically when working with video files, you simply open the file using the editing software. The file type has to be supported by the software.

Having said that, how long have you waited for Vegas to respond? Software prefers to store working files in RAM, but if you don't have enough RAM, then the data gets written to the HDD (and reading and writing the same data to the HDD can be slow, especially if the OS, Vegas, and the file are all on the same HDD). In other words, how quickly the software runs will depend on your system specs/performance.

texasbullet

Ramon
You may also want to check their website for any updates for Vegas.
What OS does your computer has?
Contact Vegas customer support for help.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online