Sooky Lu had her lungs Transplant

franca

Hi Ya All. don't know if you heard that Luanne was called in for a lungs transplant...

Just got this up-date from Becky......ttyl take care, Frank....

Becky Terreberry January 27, 2007 at 12:05 PM ESTI just want to let everyone know that my mom is out of her surgery and everything is going great, or so I hear. I am just waiting to go see her and talk to the doctors but from what I was told this far she is doing awesome!!!!!! I just wanted to update everyone because I know you probably want to know!
Im so happy!!
Ill keep you guys posted!!!
-becky

angelize56

Always remembered in our hearts
I put Lu in the "Prayer Request" thread yesterday as soon as I heard the good news! (y) :) God bless Lu and may He bless her with a speedy recovery!! :)

Oh my! :D That's great news! :D
She's been waiting so long and working so hard to get ready, too. (y)
Best wishes and (((HUGS))) Becky.

Hope you're back on your feet (toes) again, soon, Luanne. ;)

Attachments

Thank you for the update. Praying for you Lu so you heal up asap for us ok. :)

Franca...Thanks for the update. Such good news. Praying for a speedy recovery!

Wonderful, wonderful. Best wishes for a full recovery Lu. Our hearts and minds are with you.:) :)

Glad to hear all is well........ I wish you a speedy recovery Lu !!!!! i will keep you in my prayers.... (y) (y)

telecom69

Gone but never forgotten
Get well soon Sooky,all very best wishes for a very speedy recovery,in our thoughts (y) :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts