Sooky (Luanne) is in the hospital.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Shadow Bea

Cherished forever in our hearts
Hi All :( I just wanted you all to know that Sooky (Luanne) is in the hospital.. Has been since Fri. I spoke to her daughter this afternoon and she told me.. I tried to call her at the hospital earlier but did not reach her. As soon as I have more news I will let you all know!

angelize56

Always remembered in our hearts
Lu knows my thoughts and prayers are wuth her...but pass them along anyways for me when you reach her Bea! :) Thanks for the news and any updates on Lu! (y) :) Take care!!! angel *GBY*

Izme

Stephen
yah
please give her the message that Fishy sends a great big hug and kiss on the cheek , thanks

my heart and prayers are with her and her family

Lu, you are the best!

Love Stephen

><">

Thanks for this.... Shadow Bea .

I heard she was going to see the doctor, buy didn't no she had been admitted.

Will be keeping her in my prayers. Get well soon L U.

I have let Penny know.

Frank.

Shadow Bea

I spoke to her briefly and she sounds very upbeat ..much better than I thought she would
She has some major health problems that she is dealing with right now and I know she appreciates our prayers and well wishes .. I will call her again tomorrow and keep everyone up to date
I don't think they have an e-mail program for patients .or if they do I havn't found it yet!
She is a very special sweet and courageous person who is in for a few months of health issues. I pray that she will be back and posting really quickly!

I will pass along the love..:)

Izme

Stephen
What does it say about someone that is a TSG birthday wisher

I can name a few and I know they are the best kind of person imaginable!

Lu your in my pray's.

Please tell lu hewee say's hi and is praying and wishing her well.
That I miss her here and want her well and back here at home and at TSG.

HUGS to you Lu
Harry

pyritechips

Jim
Gone but Never Forgotten
Hello Bea:

I have had many a wonderful chat with Lu. Hering she is in hospital is upsetting. If you send a message, wish her all the best for me. She is a great personality and I miss her.

Hello,

Hope to hear you are home again very soon Lu. Miss talking to you.

Very best wishes,

Bye,
Penny.

:( .............I hope she gets well soon and hurries back to us. Bea, please pass on my best wishes to her......... Miss Ya Lu!!! ;)

Shadow Bea

I'm printing out everyones post and will read them to her when I call today :D I'll ask her if I can PM anyone who wants to call her while she is there with the phone number and her extention ..I
I didn't want her to be overwhelmed with calls when she should be resting.. :D
talk to you all later :)

Sooky,
So sorry to learn that you are in the hospital!
:(

Get well soon Luanne, I miss your emails!
Great big warm hug to you!
Paulette :) :)

Bea,
Thank you for keeping us informed.
;)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online