Sorry to be a pain

Blackmirror

Is it possible to have some sort of reminder when your pm box is getting a little on the full side.. ?;)

To remind us to empty it

Being blonde i need a reminder :D:D

Thanks

Blackmirror

I would like a big flashing empty that box now woman :D:D:p:p

or else

thanks Dotty :)

dotty999

Dotty
I actually went through all my pm's recently and deleted nearly all of them! boy do I have a lotta storage space, I could sell you some :p:D

Drabdr

Brad
Is it possible to have some sort of reminder when your pm box is getting a little on the full side.. ?;)

To remind us to empty it

Being blonde i need a reminder :D:D

Thanks
I don't get any pm's or anything... and have some time on my hands.

I can e-mail you to check your PM's, and leave you a voice mail to check your e-mail.:D

TechGuy

Mike
Administrator
I think I just modified things so that it'll warn you at the top-right of every page (where it usually just says "Private Messages")... but I think I'll need someone who is almost out of space to confirm that it works. :)

dotty999

Dotty
If you PM all the time then just look at the Folder Controls and your see what amount is where.

Note: Private Messages Space
Premium Member - 1000 messages
Free Member - 200 messages
now that's expecting too much Harry after all, BM is blonde ya know! :p

sorry Donna;):D

If you PM all the time then just look at the Folder Controls and your see what amount is where.

Note: Private Messages Space
Premium Member - 1000 messages
Free Member - 200 messages
Holy cow!
Premium members could get 1000 messages!!!!???!!!! :eek: Is that like all at once or one at a time I wonder!

I have enough trouble emptying the private messages just to keep things neat at 20! Yes... I am not very popular I'm afraid! :(

Maybe I should let them all rack up to 200 and then empty them! That way I could feel real special and all! Of course, then I'd be spending the whole time reading through them to decide what to delete and what to keep! :eek: *sigh*

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
You should see the number of messages people like Candy rack up in their PM stash! :D I'm a piker compared to her! ;)

You have 4,089 messages stored

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online