Sort By Feature

Dreusx

There needs to be a Sort by feature.
I have been posting for about an hour but then I started to realize that their questions happened like a year ago.....
If there were a sort by date. Or a sort by urgency.
I dont want to help people that have given up on it after a year of waiting haha....
Maybe we can come up with something like that with our combined brains..... lol..:D

Threads are already sorted by last post date by default. To change the sort order, then you can go down to the bottom of the page and change the 'Sort By' dropdown box.

buck52

Banned
Dreusx said:
There needs to be a Sort by feature.
I have been posting for about an hour but then I started to realize that their questions happened like a year ago.....
If there were a sort by date. Or a sort by urgency.
I dont want to help people that have given up on it after a year of waiting haha....
Maybe we can come up with something like that with our combined brains..... lol..:D
Is the date of the post at the top left of every post not showing for you for some reason?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online