SOS Online Backup Will Not Start or Cannot Be Removed

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Sealevelram

I have a Dell running XP.
The program "SOS Online Backup" appeared on my computer by some mysterious means.
I try to remove it using the MS "Remove programs ....", and it then tries to run the installation, finally giving an error window.
When I try to run the program by clicking the icon, it will not run.
I want to get rid of the whole thing, but don't know how.
Can I go to the program file location and erase the exe file? Or will this cause more problems.
Appreciate any help.
AG

Try reinstalling SOS Online Backup and Recovery Manager and then uninstalling it again. If you run into issues, I'd contact there online chat support for best results.

Sealevelram

Try reinstalling SOS Online Backup and Recovery Manager and then uninstalling it again. If you run into issues, I'd contact there online chat support for best results.
It won't install. Tried that. It won't install or uninstall.
Have contacted SOS. They replied once requesting additional info two days ago.
Silence since.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online