sound card distorted sound

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

hawkeye53usa

my computer is one i built myself an amd anthlon xp processor2400+ running at 2.0ghz, a sound blasterLS5.1 sound card with 512mb ddr ram 333mhz a western digital 20gb hd a asus viakt400/333 series mb a nividia geforce2mx400 64mb video card. in the games blackhawk down and blackhawkdown team sabre some times my sound is distorted especially when i am using the team commands and some times it just pops up and distorts when the helicopter is in flight and some times it happens when i am firing a weapon it makes it sound like a laser rather than a rifle or pistol firing bullets. any help will be appreciatd. the sound card is installed and on its own IRQ number with no conflicts and i have the latest driver from the creative website and the onboard audio is disabled.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online