1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Sound Card Hercules Fortissmo Iii Eax Problem

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Felony 301, Apr 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Felony 301

Felony 301 Thread Starter

This Is Also Have To Do With Gaming And Streaming Music!i Have Posted This Problem About A Week Ago And I Assumed I Fixed The Problem But Right After I Thought I Fixed The Problem By Setting The 3d Audio Acceleration From Maximum To High In The Menu I Thought It Fixed My Problem In Halo Pc. As Of Now It Didnt Work ,made A Mistake Thinkin It Worked But It Just Keeps Giving Me Static Sounds Or Glitchy Sound Everytime Im Shootin My Assault Rifle Or Bascally Anything In The Game. Everything Works Fine When I Have Hardware Acceleration Off And Eax Off But Wen I Have It Like Dis I Get No Discrete Surround Sound From The Games But Wen I Turn On Hardware Acceleration On I Get Dolby Digital Surround Sound But With Gltichy Problems Like Skipped Sound Parts And Sounds Very Low Or Sometimes Muted Fo A Quick Sec.i Kno Fo Sure This Sound Card Can Do Eax But It Gets Problems Wen I Have It On But The Only Way To Get Real Surround Sound I Have To Get On.i Also Have Dis Problem In Call Of Duty Too Exactly The Same.i Tryed Everything I Can Think Of Installed Latest Drivers ,older Drivers ,hardware Acceleration To All Levels And Still Same Problem.playin Music And Anything Else Besides Games Works Good So Its Not Like Its Totally Dead The Sound Card .if Anybody Can Help Me I Really Appreciated Alottttt , Now I Only Bought Dis Sound Card Fo Games To Be Surround Sound But Fo Rite Now It Looks To Me I Just Lost Money On Dis Sound Card.one Thing Could A Mother Board Have To Do With The Problem Just Sayin.any Help Would Be Appreciated.

Dis Is Wut My Computer Has
    Compaq S3000nx Originally Dont Kno Motherboard
    Put Ati Radeon 9600 Pro
    Took Off 256 Pc2100 Ddr That Came With It And Put 512 Ddr In It \
    Sold Da 256
    Bascally My Problematic Sound Card Hercules Fortissmo Iii 7.1 Sound Card
    Amd Athlon Xp 2000+
    Altec Lansing 251 Gameing Surround Sound Speakers

2. brianF

brianF

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/218635

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice