sound card problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

isdiswhatuwant

can someone help.

i had to crash and reinstall on my computer.
i dont have any of the original sound drivers for it to install.

in the booklet for the mainboard, this is what is said concerning the sound:

"onboard 3D SOUND PRO meets PC98'SPEC and supports HRTF Positional audio, direct sound 3d with AUREAL 3D driver, software wave-table synthesizer, and digital audio interface (SPDIF IN/OUT)"

Can anyone please help me. i need the sound for my cpu.

any help is greatly appreciated.

take care

isdiswhatuwant

thank u for the help,
but on the website, the link for pci sound pro is unavailable, is there anywhere else where i might be able to get what i need?

isdiswhatuwant

the files are in winzip format.
will they extract themselves and install or
do i need to step by step install it myself?

your level of patience is amazing..lol

take care

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online