1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

sound device problems compaq presario cq 57 windows 7 64 bit operating system

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by busterandbunny, Apr 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. busterandbunny

busterandbunny Thread Starter

my realtek hd sound device is not working. my computer shows it installed in the control panel but it says no sound device installed. I get error code 10 device can not start. It was working fine until my computer did its automatic update now this. I have contacted the company with no answer and I have uninstalled and reinstalled the device driver from the realtek website four times and the issue is still present. when i trouble shoot the computer says that the problem was not resolved. What else can I do? Is there another sound device that I can use? I have a compaq presario cq 57 windows 7 64 bit operating system.

2. 2twenty2

2twenty2 Knuck

3. busterandbunny

busterandbunny Thread Starter

I did that same problem

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1097281