Sound from multiple devices

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ada101

Banned
i have speakers connected to the hdmi and have a fm transmitter connected to the headphones jack. how do i get the soud to come out of both? Picture:

You can't have sound from both at same time - it's either one or other because the headphone jack is designed to mute the speakers when headphones are plugged into it.

ada101

Banned
i can only run speakers from hdmi and headphone jack, there are no more speakers. plus i am able to change the deafault device so the headphone speakers arent muted and hdmi speakers are.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online