1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Sound is dissorted on motherboard...

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Andrea1Tyson, Mar 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andrea1Tyson

Andrea1Tyson Thread Starter

The sound is muffled when playing speakers through the motherboard (Gigabyte G1 Gaming Motherboard H170-Gaming 3 and I am using Windows 10), so then I took a headphone set to plug into the front of the computer and the sound comes in and out. I have checked both the speakers and the headphones on different devices and they both work with no problems. How do I fix these 2 problems? Please help!

2. Oddba11

Oddba11

First Name:
    Jim
    If there are issues with both the front and back ports, it's likely chipset or drivers related.

Try manually updating or reinstalling the audio drivers. Use the latest available drivers from Gigabyte.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1224332

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice