1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

sound "lagging"

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by shabba12, Jul 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shabba12

shabba12 Thread Starter

ive got the graw 2 demo, and my pc is capable of running it :D

but when i play i get "sound" lag, when i fire the gun the shot happens a few seconds l8r, or music breaks up etc, and after 5 mins or less it will cause the game to crash :(

heres the error code

2. yohanjackman

yohanjackman

What are the Specs of your PC?.... Sounds like you have to get a new Sound Card or at least Reinstall the Drivers and See what happens....

3. shabba12

shabba12 Thread Starter

im not sure about my sound card make.

AMD64 FX 53
    1.5Gb ram
    x1950XT ati card (256mb)

its only graw series that does it, all others seem fine :(

i updated, well i think i did, my soundcard drivers thru windows update earlier but it didnt fix the problem

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/593677

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice