1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Sound like a virus?

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by aandj, Jan 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aandj

aandj Thread Starter

For the last 2 nights, going from website to site, trying to click left arrow back, this is what shows, like it was the last site I was on, but not the case:

Secure.trusted-serving.com Is this Googe Redirect? I get googleads.g.doubleclick/net, when I try to use left back arrow, and I can't return to previous page.

Then, I get a message, do you want to this page. Then, all windows I have open are frozen, and I close anything, and have to turn off computer.

I scanned with AVG, found 22 threats, tracking cookies. Most were healed, some in virus vault. I later scanned with free Malwarebytes, and Microsoft Safety Scanner. The last 2 found nothing. When AVG scanned again during night, found nothing. Tonight, going through same thing all over again.

I can't find anything on secure.trusted-serving.com, but don't think it's good. As I type in this box now, I am getting weird boxes over this about criminal background checks and credit scores. Where ever I picked up all the threats last night, I did it again tonight. Please advise.

Jane

2. aandj

aandj Thread Starter

I reposted this under title, something has taken over. In that post, I included hijack log, and all other requested information. This request can be deleted. Thanks.

Jane

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1086038

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice