Sound/Microphone Issue

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

nioin3k

Issue: Sound recording programs which I want set to microphone record wave instead.
An example is windows Sound Recorder. I'd like it to record my microphone input instead of wave files played on my computer.

My Motherboard: EVGA 680i
Operating System: Windows XP

I believe my microphone was working fine until I tried to turn it up and I must have messed with some settings.

Thanks in advanced, any help is appreciated, don't hesitate to ask questions.

bonk

Banned
Howdy,

GO to Control Panel then click on Sound Devices and in the new window click on the Voice tab and then test hardware

Also while your in there check the Volume button and makesure the Microphone is ticked. see that your

bonk

Banned
Unplug your Microphone and then plug it back in and make sure its in the correct socket.sometimes PINK

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online