1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

sound problem with webpage please

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by fly_parvaz, Sep 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. fly_parvaz

fly_parvaz Thread Starter

Hi Guys

The problem is when I open webpage with sounds I can not hear ? I can hear all broadcast of radio or tv , I mean is no problem with others is just on webpage with sounds like this webpage http://www.iranvision.com/bushdance.html

and Multimedia in Advance in Internet option is fine and selected .

Any Idea What the problem is?

2. MightyQueenC

MightyQueenC

Well, I tried your link too, and no sound. It's likely the site and not your comp.

Carolyn

3. fly_parvaz

Thanks for reply

I tried with other my computer is working and I hear the Music , probably u have the same problem as me , Try send me some webpage with sounds which working for u please .

Thanks

4. MightyQueenC

MightyQueenC

5. fly_parvaz

thanks man

this site is working for me and i hear the voice , if is just that site . then is not important . .

thanks anyway

but if u can help for the netmeeting problem i asked already , i be greatful because thats mor important that this one in this thread

http://forums.techguy.org/showthread.php?p=1922788#post1922788

6. MightyQueenC

MightyQueenC

You're welcome, man

Sorry I have no expertise on above...wait a while and someone with some knowledge will help you. If your question goes to page 2, just "bump" until someone helps. There are but a few experts, yet many, many people needing help.
    Good luck
    Peace
    Carolyn
    :)

7. fly_parvaz

Hi Dear

the problem of the sound got solve the option of midi file were not Microsoft... but netmeeting problem , i am still looking .

Attached Files:

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/271154

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice