Sound problems with winXP

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

strike3e5

This problem started a while back but I don't know exactly when. Every couple of minutes when I'm watching a movie or listening to a song or playing a game the sound will suddenly get really slow like when an old walkman would get low on batteries. Any theories?

BTW i'm new...thanks in advance for the help.

Actually This Should Not Hapen But U Know It Is Mostly Bcoz Of Any Virus Ot Spyware In The Computer
Due Tp Which Computer Behaves Unexpectedly

strike3e5

I run McAfee anti-virus and TrendMicro anti-spyware every day. Also, the slowdown is very regular and happens with any audio (games, video, music, IM sounds, etc.), so I figured it was a hardware or WinXP problem.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online