sound problems

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

andy mcwatters

very very very very sick off this sound problem i have i get a distorted crackling sound on every game i play running from a cd if the game is on my hard drive it is ok i have tried to change the sound card drivers but it did not work it has worked fine before after a format but this does not seem to help now can any one help my system is an abitk7 motherboard athlon slot a prossecor,soundblaster128 sound card geeforce 2 graphics card and 320 mb ram ialso have a pc dvd encore dxr3 video card

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online