1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

sound problems

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by andy mcwatters, Dec 17, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. andy mcwatters

andy mcwatters Thread Starter

very very very very sick off this sound problem i have i get a distorted crackling sound on every game i play running from a cd if the game is on my hard drive it is ok i have tried to change the sound card drivers but it did not work it has worked fine before after a format but this does not seem to help now can any one help my system is an abitk7 motherboard athlon slot a prossecor,soundblaster128 sound card geeforce 2 graphics card and 320 mb ram ialso have a pc dvd encore dxr3 video card

2. brianF

brianF

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/62101

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice