1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Sound quality.

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Teeps, Jan 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Teeps

Teeps Thread Starter

I have just bought the Logitech Clear Chat Premium PC headphones, and the quality feels very low, its not very clear,

i have installed my sound drivers, but its made no difference, is it just the headphones? or is it something on my end?

thanks, Teeps

2. BG-0

BG-0

What is your sound card? It might be your sound card being poor quality, or the stereo jack being corroded. But most of all I'd still suspect the headphones themselves.

3. Teeps

Teeps Thread Starter

just my onboard motherboard card, it sounded better quality with my speakers, but then they started going crappy too, ill try and plug in my sound card if i can find it.

4. Teeps

Teeps Thread Starter

heh, plugged in my sound card + drivers updated, sounds brilliant now.

Any ideas why it went bad on my onboard?

5. BG-0

BG-0

I don't know, maybe the onboard is breaking down or the headphones are just too good for it to handle...

6. Teeps

Teeps Thread Starter

I dont like the sound of that :/

7. BG-0

BG-0

Who would... :( Hope the mobo isn't breaking as a whole, I'd think it isn't, though.

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/789300

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice