1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Sound Recording Problem.

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Minhaz, Dec 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Minhaz

Minhaz Thread Starter

Hi. Earlier i could record(guitar) with my line in port. But for few months i cant. Now when i start a recording soft, other professional soft(mp3 my mp3 v2) then i get this message "setParams Unknown source" and next message is "get Source list: cant get access sources" and again "setParams Unknown source". And i can not record. but i can record sound with very low volume with Windows Sound Recorder. And i can play music on winamp. but when starting winamp i get this message "The procedure entry point _except_handler4_common could not be located in the dynamic lick libraby mscrt.dll."

and im using a XFX XG31i motherboard's built in Realtek Audio HD output.

Audio drier version 5.10.0.5713
    Diretx Version 9
    Audio Controller HD Audio
    Audio Codec ALC888

And im also using Win SP2.

Thanks a lot...

2. Elvandil

Elvandil

Have you tried System Restore?

3. Minhaz

Minhaz Thread Starter

no i did not..

4. Minhaz

Minhaz Thread Starter

System restoring did not help....now?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1032227

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice