1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

sound toooooooooooo low

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by wuanbonebilly, Jul 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. wuanbonebilly

wuanbonebilly Thread Starter

got sound but can not hear it very well...must have everything in the house offf......air conditioning...leaky faucet...everything...tv...snoring...ok? here is what i've done so far....i turned every volume up on every site...trust me on this every volume that i know of has been turned up...if you know of another site other than the obvious...i've tried it...all my drivers are up to date...my souns, speech and audio devices are functioniing and turned up....where else beside the volume control in the right hand corner below...and volume control.....again i'm lost

2. cwwozniak

cwwozniak Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

First Name:
    Chuck
    Does the volume control settings box have an advanced options screen that shows a mixer for different sound input types (Wav, SW Synth, Microphone, CD Player, Line In)?

Are you using amplified speakers? (Had to ask the obvious)

3. wuanbonebilly

yes to the first question i have wav and all the rest not sure about in-line though...the speakers are "POLKAUDIO"...amplified? not sure.... sorry it took so long for me to get back...i'm trying to fix this thing....no luck..i did apply different sounds but very hard to hear them. ok yea line-in is there..just looked...and all are turned up to fullest...

4. cwwozniak

First Name:
    Chuck
    Do you need to connect any type of power supply (insert batteries or connect an external AC/DC adapter) to them? Do they have a power on/off switch?

5. briealeida

briealeida

Is this a laptop or desktop?

What OS are you running on it?

6. wuanbonebilly

too the first question no power supply just plug'em into the usb...port...and to the 2nd desktop////no on or off switch.....give me a minute i'm on my way home...at work...time now is 7:55 should be there by 8:15.... the operating system is windows xp pro....

7. wuanbonebilly

ok i'm at the house...no no pwer supply..just plug straight in...desktop...windows xp pro...no on or off switch

8. cwwozniak

First Name:
    Chuck
    I never worked with USB connected speakers before. Not sure if I can give you any help with them. :eek:

9. wuanbonebilly

ok...thanks anyway... can anybody give me a hand ...where i can get more output from my speakers...or how to turn volume up more than it is now...something new...i done everything else...nothing works....

10. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/597523

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice